Sign in to follow this  
+Halina+

Out of Africa (Coop/1-10)

--------========|||   click HERE to download   |||========--------

- Up to 10 players coop mission. 
- You can play this mission during daytime or at night.   
- Well-developed objectives - medium-length assignment.  
- Infantry \ Motorized focus.  
- ACE for revive, demolitions and interaction, TFAR for comms.  
- Arsenal for reequipment. 
- Unpredictible African Civil War setting.  
- Lots of custom audio, media, reports and intel to give story some depth. 
- Excellent Kujari map with interesting and diverse locations. 
- Zeus slot for server admin, spectator and headless client support.. 
- Suprise mechanics. 
- Only workshop mods, compiled in convenient one CLICK collection.  

09BE75f.jpg  

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////SITUATION\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Engulfed in endless and out of control conflict are powers from around the world, lured by scent of opportunity, - wild country, rich in resources, ravaged by years of civil strife and war is up for grabs - seemingly waiting to be torn apart by ruthless laws of politics. Government is either non-existent or puppeteered from outside, depending on season, political climate and cash flow on local elites bank accounts. But the power of local establishment, civil services, press control and administration - it all ends on the outskirts of the capital city and few leftover military bases.  

Outside, influence borders are marked by blood of rivalling factions, dependent on foreign support to thrive on land and local populace. There are no rules or permanent allies, due to a short window of time before the country finally and irreversibly implodes or UN, prolonging decision of serious intervention for years, will at last vote in its favour. Like many similar conflicts before, this one is riddled with ambitious and outlandish players.  

otJuMKY.jpg 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////INFO\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Enemy forces had been very successful lately. Few nights ago they had surprised and wiped out an entire garrison in nearby town of Geydar, seizing valuable war materials and  acquiring good operational position just outside our doorstep. The majority of enemy shock troops and heavy duty equipment are long gone, rushed to counter different enemy far away from here. 

We know that the town had been very heavily fortified by Zubin units, with MG positions, sandbags and roadblocks, but the garrison stationed there is a leftover brigade, comprised of roundup troops raging from cooks and recruits to simple looters. The civilian population has been either replaced, escaped during the fighting or fallen victim to ethnic cleansing that supposedly followed the assault. Also, no friendly units are present in the vicinity of the operation, hence enemy refocus on different front. 

This situation presents an interesting opportunity - we could cut of the head of enemy force, a striking blow that would give us time and leverage to disrupt enemy forces further in the future. We know that Zubin is bedridden sick - dysentery took its toll on him, he's weak and has to be keep stationary and preferably close to running water. We have multiple confirmations that he's present on site, waiting to get snatched by your unit. 

- Find and kill or capture Commander Zubin 
- Gather any intel on enemy forces movement, intentions or command structure 
- Neutralize AA battery 
- Get to evac 

9PzVrhs.jpg 
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////MODS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

All of the mods listed in window on the right are OBLIGATORY to run the mission without issues. 
The mods listed as optional will make do without. 
I know it may look like a lot, but most of the mods listed as essential are just patches to make everything work smoothly, as they help with mutual compatibility between core addons: 

All of the essential mods with optionals can also be downloaded with this   
ONE CLICK collection on Steam.  

CUbXhpA.jpg  
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////OPTIONAL\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

Not required, but [h1]strongly recommended[/h1] as we use them in most collections, they add a lot of immersion to the gameplay:  

I also strongly recommend to use these programs for multiplayer setup:  
- Hamachi  
- TeamSpeak  

PZhhjzq.jpg

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Tips\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

- You do not need to carry 55kg of equipment all the time - drop your stuff before combat, use vechicle storage etc. 
- If you find new stamina too hard - then you can disable the ACE fatigue system on server side using settings 

pESQP4p.jpg 

or delte with THIS  guide. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////DISCLAIMER\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

I did my best to make this mission playable, user-friendly, and bug-free. If, however, any such issues occur, please inform me in comments below.  

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Thanks\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

- Bohemia Interactive.  
- Temppa for great map. 
- Countless other modders who made this mission possible with their astounding work on available addons.  

jPel3EL.png  

• Like 4

Hi Folks,

Wow - I like missions with a back story - looks like you've gone the extra mile for sure - thanks for the efforts - I won't be home to try this for a while but I will when I do...

Regards,

Scott

• Thanks 1

Thx Scott, I intended to make it into a series of missions, so it would all make sense in a long run, but it takes time, like, a lot of it. So don't expect any Hunt for Red October level of depth and exposition :) But I hope you'll find it fun and interesting experience.

Some promo artworks made during the mission testing:

iRXc4oa.jpg

Tx7rFiT.jpg

ryd159d.jpg

PaR2OPq.jpg

YSTjvjD.jpg

EWjVryA.jpg

ukRD9ST.jpg

rrZFXgG.jpg

UvfFogo.jpg

o6eXjV4.jpg

2wbVhoT.jpg