Nathan M

Ideas for the next update

I really enjoy playing the game, but I've thought of a lot of things that could make it better. Being able to drop guns, ammo, and other loot would be nice for when I have a friend with me. I'd also like to see throwing knives, or maybe the ability to throw whatever knife you have in your loadout. I think a bow or crossbow would be a cool addition that would add to the stealth aspect of the game. Also, maybe being able to use the poison resource to make the knives or arrows poisonous so that they do additional damage every few seconds to the enemy while they're poisoned. These are just a few of the ideas I've thought of that I think would be kind of cool to see added, hopefully something like them is added along the road.

• Thanks 1

Well about the poisoned things Okay i like the idea about to throw knifes yes!! and also you could trhow :

1-rocks( those could  be marked on the way even  on the ground  with a "X" to identify and pick a few so you can get a stealthy kill) 12.5% damage if you hit some player. 

2-axes ( you could find them on those trees around the map or even in some garage  )

3-knifes

4- crossbow or bow  (another weapon to loot pieces and ammo,also you could use that to avoid to make noise in the match just the player whos is being attacked can hear the arrow coming 😛😛😛😛 )

5- hammer 🔨 to hit or throw it to some player  ( you are a carpenter building your shelter why not? )

Hi there, and thank you for your feedback and new ideas. I will make sure to forward it to the team.

Exactly thank you so much for your ideas, we will make sure to forward them to the team. But there is one thing I really want to clear out - even if we tried there is no way how we could get these things into our next update. - Each update takes a lot of work, time management and so much time spent testing all the features that by now it is too late to even think about adding into the next update something that we haven't even started working on. In fact it is almost too late even for the update after that. 

As when it comes to some of your suggestions:

On 5/27/2019 at 12:27 AM, Nathan M said:

Being able to drop guns, ammo, and other loot would be nice for when I have a friend with me.

Currently, we do not plan to add an official way to pass items to your duo partner. There is some way by which you can pass each other's weapons - Regarding this, I would advise you to ask other Outlanders in our community 😉 but for now, the overall gameplay and goal of the game is not suited for the trading of any kind as it would only create an unfair advantage.  
Hope this helped.

I'd also like to see throwing knives, or maybe the ability to throw whatever knife you have in your loadout.

This sounds interesting - but looking at the combat at is it now, it would be really hard to do. however, we will discuss it with the team. 

I think a bow or crossbow would be a cool addition that would add to the stealth aspect of the game.

Actually seen this one multiple times - we will see what we can do 😉

Also, maybe being able to use the poison resource to make the knives or arrows poisonous so that they do additional damage every few seconds to the enemy while they're poisoned.

Nice idea - but it would highly impact our current crafting system - we will discuss it with the team. 

On 5/27/2019 at 5:38 AM, Akuakomb shooter said:

1-rocks

Picking up rocks as a weapon is one thing - which might be added - however, I am not sure how realistic it would be - Since there is a variety of weapons including the knives. However stealthy kills are a completely different story. I do not think that you would be able to kill someone stealthy with just a rock..

Thank you guys once again for your feedback. there is an ongoing conversation on the usage of other ordinary items as weapons (for example axes, hammers and stuff like that. So we will see in the future. However, for now, we want to stick to improving the gunplay as it is now with a few new weapons that are currently WIP and then after the full release we can start adding new stuff 😉

13 hours ago, Pyrit. said:

Exactly thank you so much for your ideas, we will make sure to forward them to the team. But there is one thing I really want to clear out - even if we tried there is no way how we could get these things into our next update. - Each update takes a lot of work, time management and so much time spent testing all the features that by now it is too late to even think about adding into the next update something that we haven't even started working on. In fact it is almost too late even for the update after that. 

As when it comes to some of your suggestions:

Currently, we do not plan to add an official way to pass items to your duo partner. There is some way by which you can pass each other's weapons - Regarding this, I would advise you to ask other Outlanders in our community 😉 but for now, the overall gameplay and goal of the game is not suited for the trading of any kind as it would only create an unfair advantage.  
Hope this helped.

This sounds interesting - but looking at the combat at is it now, it would be really hard to do. however, we will discuss it with the team. 

Actually seen this one multiple times - we will see what we can do 😉

Nice idea - but it would highly impact our current crafting system - we will discuss it with the team. 

Picking up rocks as a weapon is one thing - which might be added - however, I am not sure how realistic it would be - Since there is a variety of weapons including the knives. However stealthy kills are a completely different story. I do not think that you would be able to kill someone stealthy with just a rock..

Thank you guys once again for your feedback. there is an ongoing conversation on the usage of other ordinary items as weapons (for example axes, hammers and stuff like that. So we will see in the future. However, for now, we want to stick to improving the gunplay as it is now with a few new weapons that are currently WIP and then after the full release we can start adding new stuff 😉

Thank you pyrit for responding my suggestion and letting us about the updates process

I am agree that could be hard to kill some players with a simple rock. 😐😂

Thinking theres a lot weapons we could use rocks as ammo if you add a new weapon called. (slingshot catapult)

I hope you understand what im talking about ... Slinghot catapult  is some kind of weapon to hunt rabbits or rats and you have to use rocks as ammo 

So that could increase the damage to the players, It would be the  perfect weapon to get a stealthy kill .