socs

New 3rd Party DLC

Not sure if this is the place to put this so please do move to the right place if this isn't in the correct one but I just had a few questions and some thoughts I would like to share on the new DLC. The question I have  is, is this DLC not offered as part of any bundles? If so I understand why it wouldn't be because it's not directly released by BI, but at the same time it is kind of disappointing that people that paid for the bundles and the game have to now start purchasing DLC at a full price. Maybe a suggestion would be to offer it at somewhat of a discount to the people that bought the bundle(s)? I wouldn't mind buying it but I've seen mixed reviews on it and I noticed that most of the reviews that pop on the DLC page are bad. Not throwing shade at the creators or anything, just simply stating that I would like to buy it, but at the same time, would it be worth $23.00? If I could get some real opinions aside from what negative people have to say that'd be appreciated. Overall I just don't think having to pay $23 for a DLC pack when some have paid even more for the bundles should have to pay almost the price of the game itself on one DLC. Not complaining or anything, just a little bit of a thought on it's own. Any feedback on the DLC itself would be appreciated. I'm considering buying it because I enjoy WW2 playstyles. Thank you. 🙂

No, the DLC is not currently offered as a part of any bundles.

The Creator DLC is completely separate from BI made DLCs. 

WRT reviews, rarely will satisfied people post reviews. Negative reviewers often do it for attention seeking. 

There are entire threads dedicated to Global Mobilization and The Creator DLC initiative:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/222941-arma-3-creator-dlc-global-mobilization-cold-war-germany/?tab=comments#comment-3351198

https://arma3.com/dlc/creator

In an effort to reduce duplicate threads, this one will now be closed.