Sign in to follow this  
harper1998

Unable to Preview Roads in Buldozer

Hi,

I'm trying to make a map and everything has been working except for previewing roads in Buldozer. I'm hesitant to export the map to see if my roads are working.
I am using Lappihuan's Buldozer tools, however when I hit "1" no roads appear, when I hit "2" the time of day changes to noon so the tools are working. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, I have changed the geolocation of my map to put it in the Canadian arctic but that shouldn't be an issue.

Here's my road library. I have all the referenced textures extracted to my P drive, so they should be working.

Spoiler

//Borrowed from CUP Chernarus - Winter
class RoadTypesLibrary
{
	class Road0001
    {
     width = 10;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf1_dashedline_snow_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf1_konec_reverse_snow_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf1_dashedline_snow.rvmat";
     map             = "main road";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 8;

};

class Road0002
    {
     width = 8;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf2_dashedline_snow_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf2_kr_snow_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf2_dashedline_snow.rvmat";
     map             = "road";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 6;

};

class Road0003
    {
     width = 8;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf3_clear_snow_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf3_kr_snow_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\asf3_clear_snow.rvmat";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 6;

};

class Road0004
    {
     width = 10;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\city_dashedline_snow_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\city_kr_snow_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\city_clear_snow.rvmat";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 8;

};

class Road0005
    {
     width = 6;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\grav_dirt_snow_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\grav_dirt_konec_snow_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\grav_dirt_snow.rvmat";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 4;

};

class Road0006
    {
     width = 6;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\mud_gravel_snow_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\mud_gravel_konec_reverse_snow_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\mud_gravel_snow.rvmat";
     map             = "track";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 4;

};

class Road0007
    {
     width = 2;
     mainStrTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\path_dirt_ca.paa";  // lowercase!
     mainTerTex      = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\path_dirt_konec_ca.paa";
     mainMat         = "cup\terrains\cup_terrains_winter_roads\data\path_dirt.rvmat";
     map             = "trail";
     AIpathOffset 	 = 0;
	 pedestriansOnly = true;
    };

};

Any ideas of how I can get this working.

What's your path like in P:\scripts\userconfig.sqf ?

Should be like this

roadpath = "/rof/rof_mull_of_kintyre_c/roads/";

must be a slash at the end

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, RoF said:

What's your path like in P:\scripts\userconfig.sqf ?

Should be like this

roadpath = "/rof/rof_mull_of_kintyre_c/roads/";

must be a slash at the end

It's

roadpath = "P:/CP_Arctic_Island_01/data/roads/";

3 hours ago, harper1998 said:

It's

roadpath = "P:/CP_Arctic_Island_01/data/roads/";

Try taking out the P:

also make sure your shape file is called roads in the folder. If you have polygons on the layer, the exported file gets renamed roads_polygons or something like that.

Taking out the Drive doesn't help me at all. My .shp file only has roads on it and is named roads.shp

Do you have an editor.sqs file in the same folder? that can mess it up.

Maybe try changing it to lowercase, arma can be funny with uppercase in some places.

Did you use mikero arma3p instead of arma tools to setup the P drive? maybe you have some other bigger issue going on, if you used the tools to extract the files

On 4/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, RoF said:

Do you have an editor.sqs file in the same folder? that can mess it up.

Maybe try changing it to lowercase, arma can be funny with uppercase in some places.

Did you use mikero arma3p instead of arma tools to setup the P drive? maybe you have some other bigger issue going on, if you used the tools to extract the files

I used the default Bohemia tools for everything. My paths have the correct capitalization. I haven't been able to check for a few days though.