Sign in to follow this  
stoppelhopser

Ww2 russian infantry

as far as more Russian units, if one of you Russian speakers could put me in touch with STEAM, I'm nearly 60% done with 3 units <well 35% on one of them> but they all use his models as a base, and I don't release without an agreement

so far SU-85 <and SU-100 very soon>

T34-85 <both of these based on T-34 model>

and SU76i <based on pz4f model, and looking at doing a STU-42H>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, now on with the units!<span id='postcolor'>

Alright!   smile.gif

@pzvg I would contact Steam by I do not know his email address. If some one would like to provide me with his email I would relay pzvg's messege to him.

Stoppel...

Any chance for a Landser officer ? A real one, with a officers hat, and not a helmet?

Please!!

Johan

@ DimaS

I got your email

Soon I will translate but give me two to three days because of school. I will send to Stopplehopser as soon as possible.

@ Stopplehopser

Dima sent me a comprehensive list of the things needed to improve the uniforms and I will give it to you in a few days as soon as I translated. This list gives very good information.

@ ChaztheDucky

Why do you want conscripts? Give me three reasons why Stopplehopser should model them. I will give you three reasons why they are a waste of time.

1. The conscripts can be created by yourself since all you need to do is [this removeweapon "weapon"] and do repeat a couple of times. Then decrease the skills level. The conscripts do not need special cloth so they are essentially low skill soldiers.

2. The normal infantry would suit the same task and could be used in mass assaults.

3. The less units Stopplehopser has to worry about the faster he will release the important ones! biggrin.gif

2 Desantnik

Privet. Mne napisal v privat Stoppelhopser. On zdet ot tebia pisma s perevodom. Uspehov. Ne ischezai.

DS

update,

SU76i undergoing a rebuild est 25%

SU85,SU100 at 90% <still have a bug or 2 with turn outs and Far LOD's, but very workable>

T-34/85 work stopped for right now <45%, turret just doesn't look right>

New things

BT-5 <all original work, 30% complete>

"russkye ford" truck

<all work so far using steam's t34 textures even on my original builds, if I get time I work up some of my own, still waiting to hear if Steam minds me using his work to build on>

@dedstanik.....

1. you could make a new model like the wounded one for nampack 2 except they could be muddy and look like they have been shelled on for a while.

2.its more dramatic and\or adrenline pumping to have to run at a mg nest not having a rifle and seeing your comrades fall in battle.

3.which ones are important? i want the russians more than jerrys biggrin.gif

Ok, tell me how to post images <no I don't know, I only know how to do things I've done tounge.gif>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 10 2003,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, tell me how to post images <no I don't know, I only know how to do things I've done tounge.gif><span id='postcolor'>

www.imgstudio.com

upload your pics and link the pictures to the forum. smile.gif

Ugh, well my pics make it look worse, but you get the idea.

next up the pzIVH <don't give me too much grief, all I have to work with is a 1/256 scale miniature>

GCS0002.jpg

{edit, was supposed to be BT-5, pics got mislabelled}

Very nice work. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

1. you could make a new model like the wounded one for nampack 2 except they could be muddy and look like they have been shelled on for a while.

<span id='postcolor'>

That's a terrific idea. biggrin.gif

Nice work! smile.gif

With all the German armour out there, the Russians need all the tanks they can get.

Any plans for winterized versions as well?

Wow, those screen shots look simply amazing.

I am sorry Pzvg but I havent been able to find Steams email anywhere. smile.gif '

@ Stopplehopser

Repeat: I need your email so I can send you the document.

2 pzvg

Do you have  contact with Steam?

If not - take to me you e-mail in private message...

About you work. smile.gif Some moments  is very nice. I'am  about BT-5.  But you must modificate  model of SAU (SU-85/100)

Look this pics and you saw, that you mistaked strongly :-))

http://armor.kiev.ua/Tanks/WWII/SU100/su100.html

http://armor.kiev.ua/Tanks/WWII/SU85/su85.htm

p.s. And what about more details at BT-5 texture? When do you want finish  working?

I don't have contact with Steam,

My E is bear38@TDS.net

Nice 3 views, useful

On the SU-85, It's not finished yet smile.gif

On the BT-5, It's not finished yet smile.gif

Actually I have slowed down a lot on the work <real life giving me headaches this close to tax time>

Bear in mind, what I call 60% complete might still be 2-3 months away from release-grade <if ever>

And at this time, only the BT-5 is under consideration <since the model is my own and the final textures will be too>

DimaS

I tried your suggestion of copying and pasting document in pm but it doesnt work. Still need Stopplehopsers email. Translation is complete. smile.gif

2 desantnik

Do you read my letter?

...21 january...???

Ok folks quick before I run outta town <biz>

STEAM has been very cool, allowing me to post modified versions of his excellent work, so I guess I may forge ahead with this stuff,

So some drool stuff foah yas, <and keep the gripes pertinent and minimal, nothing is CLOSE to finished yet>

GCS0012.jpg