What this game can become for the Xbox. This has all the making of Escape from Tarkov and it can be this if you guys are welling to make big changes.

Why you should make these changes. Xbox at this moment dose not have the ability to make Tarkov a console game so this means you have the ability to own the market before the new system come out in a year or two. Xbox players are praying that we can get an Tarkov type of game. You have the foundation for it.

First change get ride of the coin to add better loot

Second add npc

Third make it a task to get the air drop

Fourth make match's longer 30-40

Fifth add traders of some sort

Sixth add armor and customized weapons.

You would own a market that craving this I mean there was a petition to get the devs from Tarkov to make it for console.

Hi Amanda, I've watched some EfT videos on YouTube, and have to say it looks good.

But, I don't see a need to change this game into a copy of it.

My comments on the suggestions you make.

There needs to be a economy system to pay back development costs and the current system is a good start.

I can see no need for NPC's. PvP works well for me.

I like the current system. Having the ability to change both airdrop and radiation direction works for me.

Game timing is fine and encourages haste to collect loot and get to vault and drop. No need to change.

Traders are a good idea, but just for consumables not weapon enhancement.

No armour or customisable weapons for me or we will get into a pay to win scenario.

I think all comments on improving the game are welcome, and as always I invite other players to add their views on the thread.

• Like 1

Oops Spell checker kicked in. I know your name is not Amanda.... sorry

The game is fine as it is and improvements that have been made keep the original flow of the game. NPC's aren't needed, this is not EFT its Vigor. The game has already come such a long way, things you have touched on have already had a solid no from the devs (armour and attachments), matches are long enough, wipe the server if youre good enough and play it right you can last 28 minutes before leaving, which believe me is far too long, ive done it. I dont see your logic in traders either, its sooo easy to get loot, it should be harder imo and loot is fine, look harder or kill more to up your loot :)

Have fun surviving out there dude.

I wasn't trying dog on the game but the potential of it is so high. Adding traders and weapon attachments give you more custom feel which I would rather have. The flow to me is to short due to the fact people feel up to fast and dipped.  I hate the loot is not random and has pay to get feel if need an economy then do stuff like clothing. I would rather feel that am in constant fire fight reason for npc. Customized attachment and armor add more to how one goes to a fight or engagement. Just never add a way to buy stuff with real cash.

Edited by Hamabata Oshay
Forgot something
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2019 at 12:14 AM, Hamabata Oshay said:

Customized attachment and armor add more to how one goes to a fight or engagement.

Amour and attachments have already been addressed and its a no, its not one of those games.

It doesn't feel "pay to win" to me, maybe you should get better? If you want the constant fire fight feel, stop hiding and sneaking about, go looking for those fights and make them happen. I don't get why you're mentioning NPC's, Vigor is an online loot and shoot PVP survival game, not a quest based story driven loot and shoot game. If those are the things you're wanting in a game then you might have the wrong game to be honest. The game is still in preview though and things might change and swing your way with loot  and customisation come the summer.  

This is a very subjective thing as different people enjoy different games with different features. But frankly, - Vigor is just Vigor. It is a standalone game with its own vision and goals. Thank you guys for your feedback. I will make sure to share it with the team.