malau

HARVEST RED no longer appears under Arrowhead campaigns

I really fancied playing a couple of the missions from Harvest Red. I always played them before in Arrowhead. But when I loaded the game up, There was just the Arrowhead campaign and the 3 DLC campaigns. No Harvest Red.

I verified the integrity of A2 and A2OA. OA is loading up with the CA expansion automatically as it should. The only switch I have is -nosplash

I can't figure out why Harvest Red is no longer listed as a Campaign though ?

Might check in directory Steam\Steamapps\common\ , and verify that the Arma 2 folder is named "Arma 2" (space included).  The folder being renamed can cause that to happen.

Also in Arma 2\addons folder should be a missions.pbo and missions_ew.pbo.  Missions.pbo has the A2 campaign.

Thanks for replying. I didn't realise anyone had replied.

Yeah the Arma 2 folder name has a space in it.
I renamed and copied the missions.pbo from Arma 2 into Arrowhead (common and expansions\addons) and Harvest Red appeared ! Ha-har I thought ! Done it !
Unfortunately Arma had other ideas and threw up a bunch of errors about Vehicle class USMC_Soldier no longer existing, and then even more errors about "deleted content".

The reason I want to play it in Arrowhead is because then I can use Loki Lost Keys and play the missions with weapons that are not available in the original vanilla missions.

All the copied files are now deleted.

PS/ The CA expansion is loaded at the main menu, so Harvest Red should be there shouldn't it.