maxl30

[Suggestion] MP Game Mode Commander

In the MP game mode "Commander" you'll play a commander like in "Warlords" but here are just two sides, the NATO vs CSAT & AAF (on Altis & Stratis) ore only NATO vs CSAT (on Tanoa & Malden).

You have as commander of your troop fix resources wich you can use (infantry, vehicles) but this depending on the count of towns, villages and strategic important structures they're under the control of your side.

It mean, smaller your resources are, smaller your vehicles and count of infantry.

In "Commander" also exist a fix command structure, at first the "General" (AI follows a fix scripted plan) who gives orders, at second you and other players (as commander).

There are a lot of normal infantry commanders (motorized inf) but also commanders of special groups (with special tasks), commanders of tanks, commanders of artillery, commanders of parts of the air wing, commanders of naval forces and commanders of support and vehicle service.

All becomes orders from the "General" but it's on you how you get your goal.

Every commander need the others, all units need ammo, fuel, repaire, not every fithing ground of you will be easy to arrive with your resources and not every operation have his fix line of happenings, the other side will try everything to stopp you on your way to the victory.

All sides are playable or just one side is playable, but i think the game play will be better when all sides are playable.

I would suggest, that also civil losses/causalties can lower the resources of your troop.

When you have ideas, write them, i would really like to see that in the future in A3 Vanilla.