POLPOX

-noLogs never throws an error when #include'd file not found [v1.91]

Original topic name: Proofing concept of automatic-compatible addons

Proofing concept of automatic-compatible addons. If you load @PLP_CompatTest01 and @PLP_CompatTest02 same time, 02 will apply PLP_compat = 1; in the config. If you don't load 01, 02 does nothing expect adding a config to CfgPatches.

This is a way to make compatible addon without moving pbos, modifing Userconfig or something but only add/remove MOD folder. Any thoughts?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vCOV66Gh2uWvEgCmo5Or2-DHG0iDiiKN/view?usp=sharing

• Like 2

I just found this fact... this requires -noLogs parameter to work. Otherwise will throws an error and the game stops to load addons.

...Probably this is a bug?

#include "\plp_compat01\compatTest.cpp"

how is it supposed to work? It will obviously fail to load it and stop working. -noLogs letting go with such errors is most likely error

4 minutes ago, reyhard said:

how is it supposed to work? It will obviously fail to load it and stop working. -noLogs letting go with such errors is most likely error

Heard if the file doesn't loaded, the config will not be loaded anymore than the line so I made this and I checked -noLogs for few weeks for some reason... but yeah, looks this is an error. Gotta change the topic name.