JR Nova

No Entry Error only on dedicated servers

Hello, I created a mission and uploaded it to the steam workshop, and people are able to play it when hosting normally, but people with dedicated servers are saying that when they try to host, people are getting the error 'No entry 'bin/config.bin/CgfVehicles.rhsusf_m1043_d_m2' when they attempt to join and are then kicked.

I thought it might have been server side at first, but multiple people are saying the same thing so I think it's a mission problem. I have no idea what it could be though, and was hoping you guys could help. Here's a link to the actual mission folder if that helps

Thanks in advance!

Hey Nova, I'm one of those people with the dedicated server, the mission just doesn't spawn any missions for me. When I look at the file you linked the mission.sqm looks either corrupt of faulty, this is what I see: 

7 hours ago, caeden said:

When I look at the file you linked the mission.sqm looks either corrupt of faulty, this is what I see: 

That's because the .sqm is binarised. Down load the Arma tools, open the CfgConvert folder and drag the .sqm onto the MissionDerap.bat. Then you can open and read it properly.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Larrow said:

That's because the .sqm is binarised. Down load the Arma tools, open the CfgConvert folder and drag the .sqm onto the MissionDerap.bat. Then you can open and read it properly.

Could this be why the missions don't load work on dedi servers?

I can open the mission.sqm now, that was super helpful. Thanks! 

*edit* But the main objectives don't load.

**edit** I managed to get this working on my server now. 

In the init.sqf on line 27 I changed it to              if (!isServer) then { // SERVER INIT

In the stratmap.sqf on line 7 I changed it to                      //if (!isServer) exitWith {hint "Only the host can request side missions"};

It's probably a messy fix, but my Unit can play it now!