jrodz73

Returning player, need help...

Hello,

My son and I used to play ARMA years ago. My son had set everything up for me to play with him. Back then, we used to load mods/maps from withsix.com, or something like that. Regardless, I have since purchased a new laptop, I have lost the old setup, and he hasn't played in years either. I have steam loaded on my new machine and I have checked all mods available from steam. When I load boot camp to get reacquainted I can only get through the first 4 missions before getting an error message to proceed to the next mission. I also get error messages when trying to select any server to play on. From my old experience, I can tell the errors are from missing mods/maps. In short, I hate to exhaust anyone's time trying to help an ol man out. I am sure there is a section for (dummies) getting started somewhere but I can't find it. If anyone could simply link/point me in the right direction to any such area I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you

• Like 1

Just now, thebuckfastwine said:

Its always good to see Arma 3 players coming back to play @jrodz73, the best place to ask is in troubleshooting.

I will try there too then. Thanks

• Like 1