furia

ARMA 3 freezes one minute after launching

I have just installed WIN 10 in a new disk and installed Steam and ARMA3. Previously I have ARMA 3 running on this pc nicely in another disc with WIN 7

Everytime I launch ARMA, after one minute, it does not matter if I am on the entry screen, in the editor, or in a fast mission, the whole PC freezes and I hear an strange noise like a buzzing on my speakers.

There is nothing I can do other than fully restart the PC since nothing works.

I have uninstalled and installed ARMA3 a couple of times but so far no luck

My windows 10 is fresh installed and it is updated, same goes to the nvidia drivers and GeForce Experience.

Before freezing the sim is nicely running at 70 to 90 fps

Funny thing is that this happens by some kind of timmer. It does not matter you are pressing any key or not, or that you are simply in the entry screen or in the options or in Altis, everytime after 1 minute from launching, the game freezes.

One thing that called my attention is that everytime I restart ARMA 3 I got again the Battleye Readme. I guess this is the game never managed to close properly but it is juts a guess.

If anyone have any idea, or suggestion it would be  more than welcomed. I am running out of ideas. My hardware is ok, other Steam games run perfect including Take on Mars or DCS World.

it is just ARMA 3 in WIN 10. :down:

Could you try to:

-Re-install DirectX.

-Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).