Sign in to follow this  
Tz0rcelan

Speech

I am making an campaign, but i would need some speech, maybe a text-to-speech program? I just don't want to use microsoft agent, i heard other text-to-speech speeches that were pretty good. Anyone know of a text-to-speech program made for just OFP ?

Any help would be fine biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 29 2002,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Use bonzi buddy. smile.gif

J/K<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, no spyware today biggrin.gif

Rhetorical is the one I've used in the past, depending on the voice selected it doesn't sound too bad smile_o.gif

Edit: http://www.babeltech.com/ don't know if it's any good, don't have any sound on this PC at present smile_o.gif

Rhetorical is the one I've used in the past, depending on the voice selected it doesn't sound too bad smile_o.gif

I need a larger variety of voices.

Get some of your mates (you have got some havent you? tounge_o.gif ) to do some voice acting, sounds much better IMO wink_o.gif

Get some of your mates (you have got some havent you? tounge_o.gif ) to do some voice acting, sounds much better IMO wink_o.gif

My neighbors will never open the door for me again. tounge_o.gif

I'll see if I can get the right voices at work.

Or maybe I'll ask the community here to chip in. wink_o.gif