CaptainDawson

Lost all progress on East Wind campaign on LAST mission, how do I recover progress??

Guys I'm kind of slightly annoyed right now. The game crashed on the LAST MISSION of East Wind and when I log in again, I start at the beginning mission of Adapt. ALL my progress is erased. I didn't delete anything, no mods, etc. I got work and school to do and don't have infinite amounts of time to play, so it took me months to get to this end mission. I would hate to have gone this far and not be able to finish!!

Any help appreciated. I'm a inexperienced new player, so I'm happy to hear whatever advice you have.

Thanks

Hey there fellow noob here if it's any consolation about nobody helping you your solution helped me after the same thing happened to me and it made me restart everything 🙂

On 5/5/2023 at 1:37 PM, Cheesepicklemas said:

Hey there fellow noob here if it's any consolation about nobody helping you your solution helped me after the same thing happened to me and it made me restart everything 🙂

Crazy, don't necro threads. It's not hard to google out that issue, you'll get hundreds of results telling you that you can use cheats to unlock missions or just skip them one by one.