Sign in to follow this  
Far East Lieutenant

[SP/CO-04]The_Virus

Hey guys, this is Far East LT, and I would like to introduce a mission made by another Korean user Mr.Vanana: The Virus.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1589084533

He put efforts here in this mission despite his age and I supported Scenario editing & Translation for him.

And if you find any errors in this mission, please let me know and I will deliver the message to him.

=== Mission Overview === 
Type: Coop, Zombie, Infantry, 
Mission: Investigation, Intelligence Gathering, Infil/Exfil 
Map: Chernarus 
Number of Players: SP/COOP 02-04 
Respawn/Revive: Partially Enabled 
Avg Play Time: 1hr 
AI Difficulty: Normal 

=== Mission Background === 
Bio Matrix Inc. is a pharmaceutical developer headquartered at Odessa, a small harbor city located at southern Ukraine. Bio Matrix has gained public attention for its findings on diverse disease cures including Alzheimer. 

But allegations have been raised regarding Bio Matrix that it has been conducting illegal researches including development of Virus-M, a prohibited genetic modification of monkeys. 
On November 2017, the US Intelligence agencies launched a joint task force to monitor Bio-Matrix's activities and dispatched an investigation team. 

A week later, JTF received an emergent evac request at a location North of Odessa. However, in order to avoid possible diplomatic disputes with Ukraine and neighboring states, JTF may only deploy a small group of rescuers. Therefore Your team has to complete all tasks including SAR of the initial investigators. 

=== Update Plan === 
1. Remove Add-ons to easily add game play. 
2. Balance Zombie size / ability. 

3. Reduce the number of required add-ons.

=== Patch Note === 

To be announced.

• Like 1