ric

New Game engine

I saw that arma 4 was confirmed and then an article saying that there is no Arma 4 and will not be for years....Does BI have plans to create or upgrade their current engine to utilize modern proc's?

Is there a release date or more information for "enfusion"?

enfusion is the new engine that BIS will use for future titles excluding spin off games such as vigor, and the mobile games. that is what they have said more or less in one of their post. 

when will it come out?

only they know. 

why should we care about such information? 

we really shouldn't because everything about bis and what they do is really not in our control. when Arma 4 arrives when it arrives there is no point in asking, plus video game companies are very secretive about their projects, look at vigor that game came out of nowhere. studios are always developing new builds, sometimes starting from scratch.

what I think they are doing is developing the enfusion engine further using day z as a test bed for a few things, day z and arma 4 will be two different builds so dont compare arma 3 RV 4 and what day z uses.  arma 4 storyline is more then likely being written, time, factions and everything like that.  aspects such as say having rivers like in VBS or unreal games has been determined. but again it doesn't matter what I or anyone else says,

when do i think its going to come out?

around 2020 to 2022 maybe soon or later. 

this was just logical speculation 

• Like 1