jedimfp

PvE or start without players/not full server

it would not be bad to add PvE game or to play the game with a lesser amount of players because i waiting and waiting and waiting for players and nothing happend.after 5minutes try another level,after 7minutes another try,after 9 minutes turn game off. nobody play? its sunday morning,who care,i want play but cant join game becose waiting for players. maybe make some variant PvE with zombies is great idea,this game is great but the waiting discourage me and then I don't even want to turn it on

great update,play 4-6 games becose cant join,disappointed

• Like 1

I would prefer AI than zombies but I like the idea maybe kind of like tarkovs skavs and if the crate drops they have a lot of them heavily armed guarding it but obviously they would need to be slightly tankier than regular players if you were able to loot them but maybe even gear earned from PVE can only be taken into PVE like 2 separate game modes PVP or PVE with diff shelters and progression for each but love this idea dude.

• Like 3

maybe booby trapped loot (mines or tripwired grenades) would be a good way to up the danger level if matchmaking can't find enough players to fill a session. sometimes i've waited 7-8 minutes to find a game.
You could give the player a choice of looting it immediately with high risk or spend some time making it safe for guaranteed reward, and the obvious player vulerability this implies.

• Like 1