Sign in to follow this  
kgino1045

How to make object Perpendicular at Eden editor?

I can make object placement in perpendicular easily by press 'X' in Zeus. but it seems i can't do that on editor. is there any hot key or tip for make this easy? i'm doing clicking and fix the number at rotation at every object for now. 

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. 

You can rotate an object by changing it's heading under transformation in attributes. If you want your object to be perpendicular to another object just add or subtract 90 from the other object's heading. 

I think they want to make use of a shortcut button to make it easy to do, as they have to do it across a number of object from the sounds of it.

In that case, unless there is an Eden addon that caters for that, you're just going to have to do it manually (or by script).

3 hours ago, mrcurry said:

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. 

You can rotate an object by changing it's heading under transformation in attributes. If you want your object to be perpendicular to another object just add or subtract 90 from the other object's heading. 

Sorry for misleading. I fix the sentence

I can make object placement in perpendicular easily by press 'X'

I can make object placement in perpendicular easily by press 'X' "in Zeus"

2 hours ago, beno_83au said:

I think they want to make use of a shortcut button to make it easy to do, as they have to do it across a number of object from the sounds of it.

In that case, unless there is an Eden addon that caters for that, you're just going to have to do it manually (or by script).

I fix the sentence. sorry for the misleading.

I can make object placement in perpendicular easily by press 'X'

I can make object placement in perpendicular easily by press 'X' "in Zeus