Sign in to follow this  
FatNinjaKid

Topmostbattlecommandsystem

i ' ve been working on and off now for couple of month on a dialoge system that allows you to move around up to 200 units, build forts, board vehicles, use artillery, lay mines ... and all that.

The pure code (without pics) now messures 118K ( ! )

sad.gif

more to come in the new year xmas.gif

!My Webpage

I am also looking for people who would like to help me integrating further scripts, beta testing and such. (Or simply to control my lousy english  biggrin.gif ) Drop me a line!

WOW!....that is really cool. Must have been tonnes of hours working on it. All the best, i for one would say that dialogue of yours is gonna be a hit. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FatNinjaKid @ Dec. 22 2002,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i ' ve been working on and off now for couple of month on a dialoge system that allows you to move around up to 200 units, build forts, board vehicles, use artillery, lay mines ... and all that.

The pure code (without pics) now messures 118K ( ! )

sad.gif

more to come in the new year xmas.gif

!My Webpage

I am also looking for people who would like to help me integrating further scripts, beta testing and such. (Or simply to control my lousy english  biggrin.gif ) Drop me a line!<span id='postcolor'>

I would really want to help you! I am not the best scripter but i think i can help you with lot's of things! biggrin.gif

I am mainly a Mission creator, but i do scripting too (because it's a part of mission creating). Yes if i can join, i want to!

smile.gif

Merry Christmas xmas.gifxmas.gif

Nice smile.gif

VektorBoson is doing a similar thing named 'SCF'.

SCF

Unfortunately, i don't think he's been going at it much as he's been low in time lately. confused.gif

Anyways, looks detailed...and kind of reminiscent to windows (which is not a good thing tounge.gif ). Do most of the buttons work?

Good work,

Gameer xmas.gif

Very nice  smile.gif

Look at this

Joyeux Noël  xmas.gif

Yeah ! 2003 will be the year of the chain of Multi-Squad mods, maybe a BIS one?

most buttons work. thanks for asking  tounge.gif

frankly i got the idea from reading VB's tutorial. that man is a genius.

it is a modification of his satellite dialoge  biggrin.gif