this account is a dead account. when i tried to link my steam to my bohemia account it logged in to my 2nd dead/inactive account. i wish this account to be removed so i can link my steam right/ tell me how to unlink

17 minutes ago, Russellord said:

this account is a dead account. when i tried to link my steam to my bohemia account it logged in to my 2nd dead/inactive account. i wish this account to be removed so i can link my steam right/ tell me how to unlink

Please see the answer in this thread - 

Hello! I never use my Bohemia Account anymore, so would one of the mods delete this account for me? Thanks! 🙂

Hello, I have purchased Arma 3 and I was not satisfied with my gaming experience and regret purchasing it. I don't use my Bohemia Account anymore. I would like to request for an admin to permanently delete my account. Thanks and have a great day. 

Can an Admin please remove my account since there is no option for me to do it...?

Yeah, would like to delete my account as well. Difficult to find how and seems it is only "request from mod". 

Hello everyone! For anyone looking to have their accounts deleted, please forward your requests (from your registered forum account email) to the following address: support@bistudio.com. Simply resend your specific request for account deletion to that email and any additional details that you believe could be relevant. There is where we will best be able to work with you to handle this task.

Thank you!