Recinema

Games are too short.

Right now games feel way too short. I barely have time to loot before the plane comes. Once it comes, there isn't much time. They should be about 10 minutes long I feel. Right now i have to make  a choice, go for the supply drop, or loot. Not enough time to do both.

Nope there is time to do both, i leave every encounter fully loaded with the crate or just fully loaded. I like to loot then get the drop then loot on my way to an exit. Forums are not where you complain about your game play, you give ideas and tell about game breaking bugs. Not enough time is on you, when i just want the crate I'm looking at 8 minutes when looting I'm looking at 10 to 15 minutes and when I'm doing everything looting the crate and hunting/stalking other players I'm looking at a 20 minute match. I like the game overall i got the founders pack so i can get good and stay good even with the changes the devs make. I don't mean to sound like a A hole but i see more complaints and request to make the game easier than i do glitchs. Help fix the problems before you kids (yes kids) ruin a good game with your fortnight and cod ideas. The game is about survival skills not winning every gun fight cause you won't.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Sleepyc18 said:

Nope there is time to do both, i leave every encounter fully loaded with the crate or just fully loaded. I like to loot then get the drop then loot on my way to an exit. Forums are not where you complain about your game play, you give ideas and tell about game breaking bugs. Not enough time is on you, when i just want the crate I'm looking at 8 minutes when looting I'm looking at 10 to 15 minutes and when I'm doing everything looting the crate and hunting/stalking other players I'm looking at a 20 minute match. I like the game overall i got the founders pack so i can get good and stay good even with the changes the devs make. I don't mean to sound like a A hole but i see more complaints and request to make the game easier than i do glitchs. Help fix the problems before you kids (yes kids) ruin a good game with your fortnight and cod ideas. The game is about survival skills not winning every gun fight cause you won't.

This is the suggestions forums. I make a suggestion to make the games longer because in my opinion they are too short. Suggestions are almost always opinion based. The radiation starts to move in at around the 9 minute mark. 15-20 mins before radiation would be ideal. But again, that is my opinion. You don't have to like it.

• Like 3

On 11.8.2018 at 9:33 AM, Recinema said:

Right now games feel way too short. I barely have time to loot before the plane comes. Once it comes, there isn't much time. They should be about 10 minutes long I feel. Right now i have to make  a choice, go for the supply drop, or loot. Not enough time to do both.

I feel you. I always manage it close aswell. but in the last dev stream they mentioned that they plan on adding new activities besides lootiing and shooting in the encounters. once these new activities are added the encounters will be longer they said. 

Greetings Dino