Sign in to follow this  
lxuiis

first day..

Look, I love this game already honestly but there is a few glitches, bugs and suggestions i have to go over. 1. crashing and losing my loot happened three times in my two hour trial. losing an AK and two Suomi's isn't the best thing. 2. guns on your back even when you don't have it equipped. its not game breaking but its pretty weird. 3. interacting. the amount of times I've spent trying to get loot out of a car or to close a door is frustrating. the angles are just hard to get right. 4. sensitivity. the games sensitivity is very low. i had to turn it all the way up to even make it bearable. but the worst part is every time you crash or restart your game your sensitivity revert back to default. 5. just a couple of suggestions. rather than carrying two primary's could you maybe think about switching to 3 and one secondary. i've found three great ar's in a game once and found it frustrating i had to leave one behind. there was a weird glitch where my character turned white after logging on this morning. but a reset did the trick.

Bohemia. this game has potential. please take care of this game. don't do a dayz on us.

5 hours ago, lxuiis said:

Look, I love this game already honestly but there is a few glitches, bugs and suggestions i have to go over. 1. crashing and losing my loot happened three times in my two hour trial. losing an AK and two Suomi's isn't the best thing. 2. guns on your back even when you don't have it equipped. its not game breaking but its pretty weird. 3. interacting. the amount of times I've spent trying to get loot out of a car or to close a door is frustrating. the angles are just hard to get right. 4. sensitivity. the games sensitivity is very low. i had to turn it all the way up to even make it bearable. but the worst part is every time you crash or restart your game your sensitivity revert back to default. 5. just a couple of suggestions. rather than carrying two primary's could you maybe think about switching to 3 and one secondary. i've found three great ar's in a game once and found it frustrating i had to leave one behind. there was a weird glitch where my character turned white after logging on this morning. but a reset did the trick.

Bohemia. this game has potential. please take care of this game. don't do a dayz on us

I hear what your saying there is defiantly some teething problems i get annoyed like most when the game crashes and you lose your stuff but it is an alpha release after all, expectations need to be lowered for some people and put our faith that in a few months these issues will have been ironed out and the game can flourish to its potential *crosses fingers and toes 

Its a game preview, I know it sucks to lose crap but it will be fixed. DayZ was a good game -_- except the mass amounts of zombie spawns right when i found a can opener....