ayd0

Keyboard And mouse functionality

So i have a keyboard plugged in to my Xbox so i can type faster for messages and searching things, I've noticed in game that you can walk (with keyboard) and interact with the workbench and also pull out your gun and reload it, I've also tried plugging a mouse in and it doesn't work but maybe in the future this could be a thing. I can see it adding a little better edge to gun play since you will be able to be more accurate than a controller but it would be cool to see if they do decide on expanding on it! Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

THIS IS A XBOX GAME NO DONT ADD KEYBOARD MOUSE FUNCTION, IF YOU WANT KEYBOARD MOUSE PLAY A FFNG PC BRO GTFO OFF XBOX WITH THAT SHTT I HATE IT IT'S A CLEAR UNFAIR ADVANTAGE 

12 minutes ago, Levi Feaster said:

THIS IS A XBOX GAME NO DONT ADD KEYBOARD MOUSE FUNCTION, IF YOU WANT KEYBOARD MOUSE PLAY A FFNG PC BRO GTFO OFF XBOX WITH THAT SHTT I HATE IT IT'S A CLEAR UNFAIR ADVANTAGE 

i agree that mouse and keyboard give the player an insanely huge advantage over someone using a controller. i pray the devs dont even consider that option 

• Like 2