Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxibiza

Blood tracking

Hello,

this game is highly advanced for a closed beta, so nothing to say about bugs etc... I’m sure you’ll take care of that.

But about the features, What about the idea of blood tracking for people who gets hurt and bleed? i think this could be a nice feature in this type of game.

second point :  will you consider the possibility that people can’t jump in this game? Or that it could be impossible to do that more than two time, or with a stamina bar to limit that...

?

We will likely talk about blood tracking internally, but no promises regarding that.

Personally, I wouldn't mind getting rid of jumping completely, but it may be difficult to navigate some parts of our levels. And we'd like to keep them that way to preserve authentic feeling and look. Limiting jumping with a stamina system of sorts might be an option.

• Thanks 1

How viable would adding some kind of vaulting mechanic be? Kind of like battlefields, through windows, up small rocks & over fences. Nothing like Pubg vault everything but a good middle ground.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ChrisValentine_ said:

How viable would adding some kind of vaulting mechanic be? Kind of like battlefields, through windows, up small rocks & over fences. Nothing like Pubg vault everything but a good middle ground.

you can vault through windows and over fences already

9 hours ago, Locklear said:

We will likely talk about blood tracking internally, but no promises regarding that.

Personally, I wouldn't mind getting rid of jumping completely, but it may be difficult to navigate some parts of our levels. And we'd like to keep them that way to preserve authentic feeling and look. Limiting jumping with a stamina system of sorts might be an option.

stam system would be good, but hard to find the sweet spot between depleting too fast or depleting too slow. DayZ for instances, i believe is struggling to find that sweet spot with their introduction of weight and stamina.