urfinjuce

Unofficial Argo servers support only

Unofficial Argo servers support only

If Argo is an advertising for ARMA 3, then using only official premium servers - is a mistake. In this case, advertising of one paid product is also a paid product on official servers.

I think, it would be better to make only official NON-premium servers in a server browser (5-10 servers like now after the update) and "still be able to play on unofficial servers". For example, unlock light vehicles for premium-accounts on official NON-premium servers . Premium players can repair and piloting (friendly and enemy) ATV (orange and blue) and Prowler (orange and blue). In other words, do as DLC Tanks ARMA 3.

Yes, these changes contradict the principle of Argo: all players an equal opportunity. This principle is relevant when the project works. But you are "unfortunately, ending the support of Argo on official servers." Then give premium players a little privilege.

Perhaps, NON-premium players will have a desire to buy a beautiful cap, a multi-colored machinegun and shoot at the enemy on the move in the vehicles.

I think, many players will agree with me, that aren't sorry about the spent money for a game. Nice game!

• Like 1

From here on, everyone will be max level and resetting the skill tree will be for free. So, everyone will have the ability to customize any character attribute freely between games.

Speaking about lack of a fine for resetting the skill tree, it would be nice to do this in the form of a profile system. For instance.

I support the idea with vehicles. Always surprised the inability to use transport. The available to use the technique by the players would give a second wind to the game, and perhaps more capaciously would open up the possibilities of ARMA 3. Exactly! A really good idea is available to use the vehicles on unofficial servers for the holders of the Argo Supporter's Pack.

• Like 1

My suggestion is why not either make the premium not premium so people can play. or make everyone in the game premium so they can join and play. I bought the dlc back in october but now i can't find people to play with on premium servers and when i host a server my friends get the message "server is not responding". someone, please suggest a solution to any of these so we can still play Argo. 

18 hours ago, HitList said:

when i host a server, my friends get the message "server is not responding"

I. The simplest and fastest version of the solution for this moment.

a) Your friends buy a premium account and you play together on official premium servers.
b) Ask developers to turn OFF the official premium server and turn ON official non-premium servers (this I suggested in the first message).

The following options are more difficult.
II. Local (internal) settings on the PC.
a) Check the settings of your firewall. It is necessary to open ports for incoming connections of Argo, or to allow any incoming connections for Argo.
b) If you use a router, then you need to make a port forwarding on the router. Incoming connections of Argo in the firewall on the PC must also be open.

III. External problems. Perhaps your provider uses NAT technology. Then:
a) Try to use VPN technology with your friends (Hamachi, Garena, Tunngle, Wippien, Evolve, etc.).
b) The player, who creates the private server, must have a "white" external IP address in the Internet. Usually it is a paid service. Then other players can connect to this private Argo server.

• Like 1

I'm totally support the idea with vehicles. But the thing, that troubles me most is the servers. Now we got 2 premium server for each gametype: us server and eu. So, if new player starts the game, he just CAN'T JOIN ANY OF THE OFFICIAL SERVERS! It's just stupid! We need either to add non-premium servers, or make premium servers non-premium (really bad idea, IMHO).

And now there is no sense in lvls, so maybe it will be better to store loadouts and skill tree locally?

• Like 2

ItramariN, я полностью согласен с игроком. Нам необходимо создать обычный сервер, так что игроки могут войти в игру, я действительно нравится эта игра, и я буду играть, пока будет закрыт на всех, или, может быть все же по просьбе игроков, что они будут римейк, или изменить решение Спасибо. Поэтому я полностью поддерживаю urfinjuce игрок, он беспокоится о игре, я лично знаю его, он мой друг, я хотел бы быть услышанными, благодаря разработчиков игры, благодаря этой игре я имел много друзей, спасибо, извините за мой английский , Я написал через

Just now, WOLF UA said:

ItramariN, я полностью согласен с игроком. Нам необходимо создать обычный сервер, так что игроки могут войти в игру, я действительно нравится эта игра, и я буду играть, пока будет закрыт на всех, или, может быть все же по просьбе игроков, что они будут римейк, или изменить решение Спасибо. Поэтому я полностью поддерживаю urfinjuce игрок, он беспокоится о игре, я лично знаю его, он мой друг, я хотел бы быть услышанными, благодаря разработчиков игры, благодаря этой игре я имел много друзей, спасибо, извините за мой английский , Я написал через

ItramariN I completely agree with the player. We need to create a normal server so that players can enter the game, I really like this game, and I will play until it is closed at all, or maybe all the same at the request of the players that they will remake, or change the decision, thank you. So I fully support player urfinjuce, he worries about the game, I personally know him, he is my friend, I would like to be heard, thanks to the developers of the game, thanks to this game I had a lot of friends, thank you, sorry for my English, I wrote through an

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, then on private servers there is no way to block the connection of the "Guest" account?
Only to set the password and play with friends OR constantly kick out "guests" from game?