1602tommi

Return to base after area cleared.

Hello!

This is my first post here and sorry if the answer to my question is somewhere here already. Tried to search and did not find a solution. 

I have a trigger with condition "opfor detected by blufor. My qrf moves to marker2  when opfor is spotted by quards. On the deactivation field i had command to return to marker1(the base) after no opfor spotted in trigger area(they are destroyed by qrf). Doesnt seem to work that way. Any help?

1602tommi

Hi, Welcome on BI forum. It's always better to write your code, here your trigger cond /act /deact.

Make sure your trigger is repeatable (on deact doesn't work if not).

This can take several minutes to make the OPFOR unaware of BLUFOR, even if all of them died.

If you want to make it quicker, add a condition like (in cond field):

this && ({side _x == east && _x inArea thisTrigger} count allUnits >0)

It's an example. I assume the OPFOR are present in trigger area at start. If you kill them, the trigger deact. Any other "instant" condition which is failing could do the trick for deact.

Finally had some time to test this out. Just what I was looking for thanks! I had a Marshall as qrf vehicle and on act/deact fields had like this "{_x doMove (getmarkerpos "mk1")} foreach units grp1;". Next thing to do is to put some infantry inside the Marshall to do some quick patrolling at the troublespot before returning to base.