hello!
i really need to disable ACE3 tactical ladder, on a dedicated server environment, so keeping compatibility  (i cannot for example just remove the "tacticalLadder.pbo" ).
any idea how do it ?
really thanks for any help !

I guess you want to have a "full" Arsenal but want to prohibit the use of the tactical ladder? So, why not simply remove the ladder from the Arsenal? (If thats not what you want, you might want to be a bit more specific!)

• Thanks 1

yep, exactly, i have full arsenal, and if you would explain me how remove from arsenal, would be awesome :)
thanks !

I guess, since you use ACE 3 that you also use the ACE 3 Arsenal (if not, why? xD)

If yes: https://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/arsenal-framework.html look under 1.2 Removing virtual items

Edit: If you use the Vanilla Arsenal: This should be the right thing https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_removeVirtualItemCargo

• Thanks 1

ehm no, my mission is made for vanilla, so i just run the server with ACE3 but no modules. no other way to somehow disable it ?
thanks anyway!

hem...its an arsenal...not a virtual ammobox. i mean the objects aren't there even virtually....you equip al odout and items just spawn on you.

Description: Remove virtual backpacks from an object (e.g., ammo box). Virtual items can be selected in the Arsenal.

well...tried :
[ box, "ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack", true ] call BIS_fnc_removeVirtualItemCargo;
and tried:
[box,"ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack", true ] call BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackPackCargo;

(where "box" is the name of the object providing the arsenal, and i'm quite sure "ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack" is the name of the ladder-backpack )

...and it does not work.