Sign in to follow this  
Victim_913

Problem after problem tb/bd

I'm sorry to keep bugging, but I have used TB and BD successfully for 2 years without a single problem. In the last week, I have had one after another.

After my other issues were solved, I was using TB and bull for a few hours. I restarted my computer and now I start getting these 2 errors.  error v;000065432 and error 86.

I searched online for those errors and did everything I could find that was suggested.

I verified the integrity of my tools and it fixed 2 files....It always has to fix 2 files...

Then I go remount p drive, I open TB and all my settings have been defaulted. I had to turn the sat tex, atts back on,

I also had to change the bulldozer.exe to start from C:...arma3.exe.... I think that's the only thing that changed from before.

I try to start bulldozer, it zooms in to a spot on map and then gives me error without opening BD.

I repeated but this time I refreshed from source, my 3 raster layers, I rebuilt terrain, re generated layers and started BD and it still gives error.

I have verified integrity so many times.. I have NO problem playing the game. So I don't get it. I am almost done with most of my map and I keep getting stuck.

All I did was restart my pc and it changed everything.

in tb I have preferences for bulldozer. the only change from default is my path to bulldozer exe. instead of  p: bulldozer exe I have c; arma3 exe. It's been so long, I don't remember changing anything else.

and a side note, just in case, I have arma 3 workshop content  that is in mid download.  I don't have data to waste on those mods at the moment, so I just keep it paused. But theose mods have nothing to do with it. I don't currently use those.

Any help please. I've spent double the hours fixing it compared to how little I had it working this week. maybe 2 successful hours and 15 fixing hours it seems.

Thanks

How you extracting to your P drive? Should be using latest arma3p

Maybe uninstall the tools, an the delete the folder then reinstall.

Also them two files it replaces, one is most likely  TB layout. That's why you have to redo it

I did use arma3p. and updated it yesterday. The extraction was not the problem. I used TB and bulldozer successfully after the arma3p update. I used tb and bd, After I finished for the day, I shut down computer. I turned computer back on, opened steam, opened TB, I clicked on connect to bulldozer, I got the v:000...error. At the same time steam also showed a window saying arma 3 failed to start error 86.

So I don't know what problem would cause this when the only thing I did was restart my pc.

It looks like a steam error. I will try reinstalling steam but it says it is up to date..

Maybe you can tell me.....In terrain builder under tools, preferences,  What do I need to change?

The only thing I changed was the bulldozer exe path. I changed it from p: bulldozer exe to C: arma3 exe.

Everything else stayed the same. Maybe I need to change something else?  or maybe that wrong.

THANK YOU!!! :)

That did it. I opened tools, Project drive management, install bulldozer.....It updated, and .....let there be light.

I can't thank you enough. Every single time I post a queston, you answer and it works. Thank you.

Is there a way to turn down the blackness of the cursor in bd. The last working bulldozer I had, had a completely transparent cursor. just a white box. I saw the link for other cursors but I am happy with the cursor, I just wish I could see through it.

In mikro tools folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Mikero\DePboTools\bin)  is a cursor.p3d, copy that over P:\core\Cursor\Cursor.p3d