Hello, I've been messing around with trying to make a simple firing range script that when activated puts the popup targets in down position. Then every let's say two seconds pops up a target, if not hit pop down and randomly select another target and repeat. If a target is hit have a counter count how many targets the player has hit then display at the end.

This seems pretty straight forward but as I am new I am unable to successfully do this by myself. If anyone could help me make this I would be very appreciateive, thank you. I know there are a few other firing range scripts out there, I have tried a few such as moss targets and it is really nice, I am just looking to make my own simple one.

score start at 0

count how many hits

tgt1, tgt2 for knowing which targets to connect to.

It is not necessarily as simple as it seems. Check out my reply on this thread: 

It got all the source available and if you got any questions just let me know.

Edit: I re-read your post. 

A simple way would be to use the fact that the animation changes when the target is hit, animationPhase is your command for that. 

To lower your targets you can use animateSource. Remember to lower your target manually after it been hit otherwise it will pop back up. 

• Like 1

@mrcurry Thanks for the reply, I put it on my mission and so far it works beautifuly. I like that it's very dynamic, the range, set lanes, min / max etc. The mission I am currently making is not only for my group but it is for me to learn how to script and make things. The reason I asked if anyone could make a bare bones script so that I could mess with it and add on to it. Thanks again @mrcurry your script is awesome, can't wait to make somethan like that.