64 Bits

Task force bugged

Hello,

i have a problem for my team speak and arma 3 with the addon task force this is the error

<21:48:53> Allies in used

<21:49:54> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:49:55> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:00> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:00> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:04> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:05> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:06> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:06> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:10> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:12> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:12> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:15> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:18> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:18> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:24> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<21:50:24> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

when it comes out that the alias is in use there is no one with my name

only happens when a arma server with task force comes in before that comes out that my alias is in use I press enter and that error goes out

sorry for my english :C i hope can help me :down:

make sure that your name in teamspeak and in game is exactly the same

I would prefer you not spam the forum with useless threads if you could just post in the TFAR thread.

Read http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

Search for "To TeamSpeak servers admins"

As your Teamspeak chat already screams at you. Spam protection was triggered. So to fix it. Disable Spam protection.

3 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

make sure that your name in teamspeak and in game is exactly the same

Doesn't matter at all. TFAR changes it automatically.

• Like 1