socs

Mission Making Discord

Hello all, I recently opened up a discord for mission developers, like custom missions/scenarios/survivals etc. I was wondering (from a mod or admin) if it would be alright to put the link to that discord here to gain more exposure for mission developers themselves and anybody that's interested in making them or people tat like playing them... It'd be cool if I could open this up to the forums for people to join and take a look at! Thanks in advanced for any replies!

• Like 1

Also just to throw this out there, this is purely because I take interest in creating/developing missions and spent well over 300-400 hours in editor (only bought the game about 6 months ago) more than I've really played the game itself... 

If you'd like to reach me on discord my tag is 

Socs#3535

If you'd like to review the discord you can find it here: https://discord.gg/hCG3uuP

If this link is not permitted please do let me know and I'll be more than happy to take it down.

And I'd be happy to answer all questions any staff member has :) Thanks again!

there should be a mission making channel on the official arma discord, though it never got much use by mission makers

37 minutes ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

there should be a mission making channel on the official arma discord, though it never got much use by mission makers

Ahhh, well I just created this for the sole purpose as another place to advertise the mods/missions people make and nothing vanilla related, but thanks for letting me know... Am i permitted to keep this open or should I close this? Not sure if you're staff or not so I apologize if I'm asking the wrong person.

5 minutes ago, socs said:

Ahhh, well I just created this for the sole purpose as another place to advertise the mods/missions people make and nothing vanilla related, but thanks for letting me know... Am i permitted to keep this open or should I close this? Not sure if you're staff or not so I apologize if I'm asking the wrong person.

im not a moderator or a backseat moderator, so you wont find me telling you what you can or cant do here ;)

the official arma discord is filled with modders and community members discussing things. i just wasnt sure if you were aware there is already a mission making channel. though from what i remember it was filled with the same 10 trolls in there correcting one another and getting nothing done and no missions made!

heres an invite link:  https://discordapp.com/invite/0aWSevYPq5WJTWRK

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

im not a moderator or a backseat moderator, so you wont find me telling you what you can or cant do here ;)

the official arma discord is filled with modders and community members discussing things. i just wasnt sure if you were aware there is already a mission making channel. though usually was just the same 10 trolls in there correcting one another and getting nothing done and no missions made!

Ahhh I see okay, well thank you for letting me know... I'll keep this open to any new mission makers or modders or just anyone in general that's interested in making scenarios/missions to join if they wish or unless I am told to remove it if it comes to that... Thanks again!