FriZY_SK

Cancel incapacitated states of player

Hello,

do you know how to cancel incapacitated state on player ( included animation, action and visual effects ) and heal him? I am using BIS revive feature in MP mission. 

setUnconscious command is not very useful.

THX!

• Like 1

It seems to me, in MP, you need to apply this function locally, depending on where you are calling it.

If you experience some difficulty,  you can make it work with:

[[ "#rev", 1, _unit ], BIS_fnc_reviveOnState] remoteExec ["call",_unit]; // where _unit is the player.   Worked for me.

1 hour ago, pierremgi said:

It seems to me, in MP, you need to apply this function locally, depending on where you are calling it.

Of course, all relevant revive information is held locally for each client. That is why the original quoted code uses player, the local unit.

[ "#rev", 1, _unit ] remoteExecCall ["BIS_fnc_reviveOnState",_unit];

Why remote execute a command to run a function, when you can just run the function?

58 minutes ago, Larrow said:

Of course, all relevant revive information is held locally for each client. That is why the original quoted code uses player, the local unit.

[ "#rev", 1, _unit ] remoteExecCall ["BIS_fnc_reviveOnState",_unit];

Why remote execute a command to run a function, when you can just run the function?

Sure player is local. I was focused on my experience, healing Ais and players from a handledamage EH. I had to do that if I remember.

Never mind, disregard...

@Larrow, pierremgi

I am starting this function localy and it works as I hope. 

Thank you guys