Hi

when a player kills another player it says:

X player was killed by Y plyer

But i was playing today and saw the following:

X player was bruttaly executed by Y player

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

Is this new of 1.90 as the footsteps prints??'

Thanks.

yeah i also noticed that, i think the "executed" message is displayed when someone gets killed up close.

Last night when i played on a night map, i see an enemy firing at me, so i get down and start returning fire, i the meantime the "X player was bruttaly executed by Y player" message had come up, and when my shots reached the enemy he was allready dead and i killed a teammember standing right next to him confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mora2 @ Dec. 07 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this new of 1.90 as the footsteps prints??'

Thanks.<span id='postcolor'>

Theres footstep prints? I didnt know that tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Dec. 07 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Theres footstep prints? I didnt know that  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "footprints". smile.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gifwink.gif

Did you just add that tounge.gif I looked earlier.. good news anyways smile.gif

Will this display the infamous "user uses modified config file" thingy?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Dec. 08 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Will this display the infamous "user uses modified config file" thingy?<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "config modified". tounge.gif

the footprint textures were already in the datafolder from 1.10 i think becuase ive seen them before in the folder but dont remember when

Yeah but they didn´t imply them till now.... there where footsteps in the demo and 1.0 i think and never more.