Sign in to follow this  
Robin Withes

Make enemy players able to get into vehicles

Im making a mission where the players are all part of the civilian side while the ai is bluefor.

When the civilians shoot the ai is brings their rating down allowing the AI to shoot them.

The players however can not enter each others vehicles anymore since they are now enemies to each other, i cant make the players captive since the ai wont shoot them anymore if i do that so what should i do with this issue?

You could override the rating with HandleRating EH. Not tested:

player addEventHandler ["HandleRating", {10000}];

I think if you specify 0 then it won't increase or decrease the rating. Just make sure their rating is neutral/positive to begin with.

On 03/02/2018 at 8:45 PM, Robin Withes said:

Im making a mission where the players are all part of the civilian side while the ai is bluefor.

When the civilians shoot the ai is brings their rating down allowing the AI to shoot them.

The players however can not enter each others vehicles anymore since they are now enemies to each other, i cant make the players captive since the ai wont shoot them anymore if i do that so what should i do with this issue?

Put the players on another side such as independent but make them wear civilian clothing. 

Make the player side enemy to blufor. 

If you ever need the players to be considered civilian use setCaptive on them.