Danidan

My custom units

Hello,

I have make my custom units for arma 3 eden whit RHS and OPFOR. Everything works well!

I have two questions that I can not solve.

1) This addons uses RHS and OPFOR to stuff my unit and create new class. Does this respect the copyright of these modes or not? (I need the original modes to use my mode.)

2) This addon currently needs to be used on client and server side. Which is a bit heavy to my team. I would like to use that only in eden. I will my mission is not dependent on the mode. Does anyone have an idea of how to do it? I would be super happy to be able to do that.

Thanks becoup and long live the ARMA community!

The script:

Spoiler

enum {
    //  = 2,
   DESTRUCTENGINE = 2,
   DESTRUCTDEFAULT = 6,
   DESTRUCTWRECK = 7,
   DESTRUCTTREE = 3,
   DESTRUCTTENT = 4,
   STABILIZEDINAXISX = 1,
   STABILIZEDINAXESXYZ = 4,
   STABILIZEDINAXISY = 2,
   STABILIZEDINAXESBOTH = 3,
   DESTRUCTNO = 0,
   STABILIZEDINAXESNONE = 0,
   DESTRUCTMAN = 5,
   DESTRUCTBUILDING = 1,
 };

class CfgPatches {
   class Your_Unique_Mod_Name {
       units[] = {};
       weapons[] = {};
       requiredVersion = 0.1;
       requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Characters_F_Common", "A3_Characters_F", "A3_Characters_F_Beta", "A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR"};
   };
 };

class cfgFactionClasses
 {
 class BLUEFOR //Faction Calling Name, this line will be used to define your faction for units
 {
 displayName = "OFCRA BLUE UNITS"; //Nom dans le selecteur d'unité eden
 //icon = "images\LogoRed.paa"; //Path to texture next to the faction name in editor "PBOname\filename.paa"
 priority = 2; //How far down it is on the menu
  side = 1; // 1 Blufor 0 opfor 2 independant 3 Civil
 };
 };

class CfgVehicleClasses
 {
 class OFCRA_BLUEFOR //Name of unit group e.g Air, Infantry, Armour (You see this name in the ingame dropdown menu)
 {
   displayName = "OFCRA_BLUEFOR"; //In-game name
   priority = 2; // How far down it is on the menu
 };
 };

class CfgVehicles {

class I_Soldier_base_F;
 class I_soldier_F;
 class I_Sniper_F;
 class I_Soldier_AR_F;
 class I_Soldier_M_F;
 class I_Soldier_lite_F;
 class I_Soldier_TL_F;
 class I_crew_F;
 class I_Soldier_A_F;
 class I_Soldier_GL_F;
 class I_medic_F;
 class I_Soldier_LAT_F;
 class I_Soldier_AT_F;
 class I_engineer_F;
 class I_officer_F;
 class I_Soldier_exp_F;
 class I_Soldier_SL_F;
 class I_Soldier_AA_F;
 class I_support_AMort_F;
 class I_support_Mort_F;
 class I_support_AMG_F;
 class I_support_MG_F;
 class I_support_GMG_F;
 class I_Soldier_AAA_F;
 class I_Spotter_F;
 class I_soldier_UAV_F;
 class B_Carryall_oli;
 class FlagCarrier;

class CDC_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
       _generalMacro = "B_Soldier_F"; //Don't change this line!
       scope = 2; //This means whether you'll be able to see the unit in the dropdown menu or not
        side = 1; //0 Means Opfor
       faction = "BLUEFOR"; //Your Faction
       vehicleclass = "OFCRA_BLUEFOR"; //Unit Group
       displayName = "Chef de camp ";
       nakedUniform = "U_BasicBody";
       uniformClass = "rhs_uniform_g3_mc";
       //hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo"};    //You can get rid of this line if you're not creating a new uniform
       //hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Your\Path\ASTR_uniform_v2.paa"};    //You can get rid of this line if you're not creating a new uniform
       //genericnames = "AfroMen";    //Right now your soldiers will have African names, you can get rid of this line
       //identitytypes[] = {"Head"};    //Right now your soldiers will look African, you can get rid of this line

backpack = "tf_rt1523g_rhs";
       weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1","rhsusf_weap_m1911a1","Binocular","Throw","Put"};
       magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc"};
       items[] = {"ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_EarPlugs","ACE_MapTools","ACE_microDAGR"};
       linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp","rhsusf_patrolcap_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
   };

class CDG_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
       scope = 2; //This means whether you'll be able to see the unit in the dropdown menu or not
       displayName = "Chef d'escouade";
      // hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo"};    //You can get rid of this line if you're not creating a new uniform
       //hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Your\Path\ASTR_uniform_v2.paa"};    //You can get rid of this line if you're not creating a new uniform
       // //genericnames = "AfroMen";    //Right now your soldiers will have African names, you can get rid of this line
       //identitytypes[] = {"Head_African"};    //Right now your soldiers will look African, you can get rid of this line

backpack = "tf_rt1523g_rhs";
       weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1","rhsusf_weap_m1911a1","Binocular","Throw","Put"};
       magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhsusf_mag_7x45acp_MHP","rhsusf_mag_7x45acp_MHP","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag"};
       items[] = {"ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_EarPlugs","ACE_MapTools","ACE_microDAGR"};
       linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Squadleader","rhsusf_ach_helmet_headset_ess_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
   };

class CDE_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
       displayName = "Chef d'équipe";
       hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo"};    //You can get rid of this line if you're not creating a new uniform
        //genericnames = "AfroMen";    //Right now your soldiers will have African names, you can get rid of this line
        //identitytypes[] = {"Head_African"};    //Right now your soldiers will look African, you can get rid of this line

backpack = "rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ocp";
        weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1_m320","Throw","Put"};
        magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_M441_HE","rhs_mag_M441_HE","rhs_mag_M441_HE","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_m18_red"};
        items[] = {"ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_EarPlugs"};
        linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Teamleader","rhsusf_ach_helmet_headset_ess_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
   };

class Artilleur_GMG_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
         displayName = "Fusilier automatique";
         //hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo"};    //You can get rid of this line if you're not creating a new uniform

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m240B","Throw","Put"};
          magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51","rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51"};
          items[] = {"ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_EarPlugs"};
          linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Rifleman","rhsusf_ach_helmet_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
   };

class Artillieur_ADJ_GMG_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
           displayName = "Artillieur adjoint GMG";

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1","Throw","Put"};
            magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51","rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51"};
            linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Rifleman","rhsusf_ach_helmet_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
       };

class Fusilier_Auto_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
           displayName = "Mitrailleur";

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m249_pip_S","Throw","Put"};
            magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch","rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch","rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch","rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch","rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch","rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch"};
     };

class Fusilier_B: I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
           displayName = "Fusilier";

magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67"};
   };

class Grenadier : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
           displayName = "Grenadier";

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1_m320","Throw","Put"};
            magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_M441_HE","rhs_mag_M441_HE","rhs_mag_M441_HE","rhs_mag_M433_HEDP","rhs_mag_M433_HEDP","rhs_mag_M433_HEDP","rhs_mag_M433_HEDP","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_m714_White","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67"};
            linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Grenadier","rhsusf_ach_helmet_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
     };

class Infirmier_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
           displayName = "Infirmier";
           // //genericnames = "AfroMen";    //Right now your soldiers will have African names, you can get rid of this line

magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_m18_red"};
            items[] = {"ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_EarPlugs","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing",
            "ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing",
            "ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine",
            "ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_bloodIV","ACE_bloodIV","ACE_bloodIV","ACE_bloodIV","ACE_bloodIV"};
            linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Medic","rhsusf_ach_helmet_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
       };

class Specialiste_AC_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
             displayName = "Spécialiste AC";

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1","rhs_weap_maaws","Throw","Put"};
              magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag"};
              linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_SAW","rhsusf_ach_helmet_ESS_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
         };

class Specialiste_AC_ADJ_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
               displayName = "Spécialiste adjoint AC";

magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_maaws_HEDP","rhs_mag_maaws_HE"};
                linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_SAW","rhsusf_ach_helmet_ESS_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
           };

class Fusilier_AC_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
                 displayName = "Fusilier AC";

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m4a1","rhs_weap_M136","Throw","Put"};
                 magazines[] = {"rhs_m136_hedp_mag","rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc"};
             };

class Tireur_d_elite_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
               displayName = "Tireur de précision";

backpack = "";
               weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_m14ebrri","rhsusf_weap_m1911a1","ACE_Vector","Throw","Put"};
               magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhsusf_mag_7x45acp_MHP","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag","rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag"};
               items[] = {"ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_ATragMX","ACE_EarPlugs","ACE_Kestrel4500","ACE_RangeCard"};
               linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Rifleman","rhsusf_ach_helmet_camo_ocp","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","ItemRadio"};
           };

class Tp_reco : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
                 displayName = "Tireur d'élite reco";

backpack = "";
                 weapons[] = {"arifle_MXM_F","hgun_P07_F","Rangefinder","Throw","Put"};
                 magazines[] = {"30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","16Rnd_9x21_Mag","16Rnd_9x21_Mag","MiniGrenade","MiniGrenade","SmokeShell","SmokeShellGreen","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_green"};
                 items[] = {"FirstAidKit"};
                 linkedItems[] = {"V_Chestrig_rgr","H_Booniehat_mcamo","","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio","ItemGPS","NVGoggles"};
             };

class Demolisseur_B : I_soldier_F { //You may use anything you want, just make sure it's unique
                   displayName = "Démolisseur";

magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag","rhs_mag_m67","rhs_mag_an_m8hc","SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag","SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag"};
                    items[] = {"ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_Clacker","ACE_DefusalKit","ACE_EarPlugs"};
             };
         };

class cfgWeapons // Configuration de l'arme
{
   class rhs_weap_m4a1
   {
      class LinkedItems
      {
        class LinkedItemsOptic
        {
          slot = "CowsSlot";
          item = "rhsusf_acc_ACOG3";
           };

class LinkedItemsAcc
           {
             slot = "PointerSlot";
             item = "acc_pointer_IR";
              };
            };
          };
        };

class CfgGroups
{
   class West
   {
       class OFCRA_BLUEFOR //Your short faction name goes here again
       {
           name = "OFCRA Américan Force"; //Full faction name
           class Infantry
           {
               name = "Infantery Rifle Squad"; //Group name (Description)
               class OFCRA_Standard_Squad//Group name short
               {
                   name = "Standard (8)";  // name = "Sentry";
                    side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                   faction = "OFCRA_BLUEFOR";
                   rarityGroup = 0.3; //How often will this group show up?
                   class Unit0 //Second unit
                   {
                        side = 1;
                       vehicle = "CDG_B"; // < Second unit
                       rank = "COMMANDANT";
                       position[] = {1,-5,0};
                       };
                       class Unit1
                       {
                            side = 1;
                           vehicle = "CDE_B"; // < Second unit
                           rank = "CAPITAINE";
                           position[] = {2,-5,0};
                            };
                             class Unit2
                                {
                                  side = 1;
                                 rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                 position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                };
                                class Unit3
                                {
                                     side = 1;
                                    vehicle = "Artilleur_GMG_B"; // < Second unit
                                    rank = "SOLDAT";
                                    position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                   };
                                   class Unit4
                                   {
                                        side = 1;
                                       vehicle = "Infirmier_B"; // < Second unit
                                       rank = "SOLDAT";
                                       position[] = {5,-5,0};
                                      };
                                      class Unit5
                                      {
                                           side = 1;
                                          vehicle = "Tireur_d_elite_B"; // < Second unit
                                          rank = "SOLDAT";
                                          position[] = {6,-5,0};
                                         };
                                         class Unit6
                                         {
                                              side = 1;
                                             vehicle = "Specialiste_AC_B"; // < Second unit
                                             rank = "SOLDAT";
                                             position[] = {7,-5,0};
                                             };
                                             class Unit7
                                             {
                                                  side = 1;
                                                 vehicle = "Fusilier_B"; // < Second unit
                                                 rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                 position[] = {7,-5,0};
                                                 };
                                                  };

class OFCRA_Standard_Squad_Maxi//Group name short
                                                  {
                                                      name = "Standard (12)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                       side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                      {
                                                           side = 1;
                                                          rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                          position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                          };
                                                          class Unit1
                                                          {
                                                               side = 1;
                                                              rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                              position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                               };
                                                                class Unit2
                                                                   {
                                                                     side = 1;
                                                                    rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                    position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                   };
                                                                   class Unit3
                                                                   {
                                                                        side = 1;
                                                                       rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                       position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                      };
                                                                      class Unit4
                                                                      {
                                                                           side = 1;
                                                                          rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                          position[] = {5,-5,0};
                                                                         };
                                                                         class Unit5
                                                                         {
                                                                              side = 1;
                                                                             vehicle = "Fusilier_AC_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                             rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                             position[] = {6,-5,0};
                                                                            };
                                                                            class Unit6
                                                                            {
                                                                                 side = 1;
                                                                                rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                position[] = {7,-5,0};
                                                                                };
                                                                                class Unit7
                                                                                {
                                                                                     side = 1;
                                                                                    rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                    position[] = {8,-5,0};
                                                                                    };
                                                                                    class Unit8
                                                                                    {
                                                                                         side = 1;
                                                                                        vehicle = "Fusilier_Auto_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                        rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                        position[] = {9,-5,0};
                                                                                        };
                                                                                        class Unit9
                                                                                        {
                                                                                             side = 1;
                                                                                            rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                            position[] = {10,-5,0};
                                                                                            };
                                                                                            class Unit10
                                                                                            {
                                                                                                 side = 1;
                                                                                                rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                position[] = {11,-5,0};
                                                                                                };
                                                                                                class Unit11
                                                                                                {
                                                                                                     side = 1;
                                                                                                    rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                    position[] = {12,-5,0};
                                                                                                    };
                                                                                                    };
                                              class OFCRA_Standard_Mini //Another example
                                             {
                                                 name = "Standard (6)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                  side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                 {
                                                      side = 1;
                                                     rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                     position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                     };
                                                     class Unit1
                                                     {
                                                          side = 1;
                                                         rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                         position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                          };
                                                              class Unit2
                                                              {
                                                                   side = 1;
                                                                  rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                  position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                 };
                                                                 class Unit3
                                                                 {
                                                                      side = 1;
                                                                     rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                     position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                    };
                                                                       class Unit4
                                                                       {
                                                                            side = 1;
                                                                           rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                           position[] = {5,-5,0};
                                                                          };
                                                                          class Unit5
                                                                          {
                                                                               side = 1;
                                                                              vehicle = "Grenadier"; // < Second unit
                                                                              rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                              position[] = {6,-5,0};
                                                                             };
                                                                          };

class OFCRA_Special_Force //Another example
                                                                         {
                                                                             name = "Spécial Force Support (4)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                                              side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                                             {
                                                                                  side = 1;
                                                                                 rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                                                 position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                                                 };
                                                                                 class Unit1
                                                                                 {
                                                                                      side = 1;
                                                                                     vehicle = "Fusilier_AC_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                     rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                                     position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                                                      };
                                                                                          class Unit2
                                                                                          {
                                                                                               side = 1;
                                                                                              rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                              position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                                             };
                                                                                             class Unit3
                                                                                             {
                                                                                                  side = 1;
                                                                                                 vehicle = "Tp_reco"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                 rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                 position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                                                };
                                                                                                };

class OFCRA_Platoon_Leader //Another example
                                                                                               {
                                                                                                   name = "Platoon Leader (2)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                                                                    side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                                                                   {
                                                                                                        side = 1;
                                                                                                       vehicle = "CDC_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                       rank = "COLONEL";
                                                                                                       position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                                                                       };
                                                                                                       class Unit1
                                                                                                       {
                                                                                                            side = 1;
                                                                                                           vehicle = "CDC_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                           rank = "COLONEL";
                                                                                                           position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                                                                            };
                                                                                                          };

class OFCRA_Marksman_Support //Another example
                                                                                                           {
                                                                                                               name = "Spécial Force Recon (4)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                                                                                side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                                                                               {
                                                                                                                    side = 1;
                                                                                                                   rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                                                                                   position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                                                                                   };
                                                                                                                   class Unit1
                                                                                                                   {
                                                                                                                        side = 1;
                                                                                                                       rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                                                                       position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                                                                                        };
                                                                                                                            class Unit2
                                                                                                                            {
                                                                                                                                 side = 1;
                                                                                                                                vehicle = "Tp_reco"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                                                rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                                                                               };
                                                                                                                               class Unit3
                                                                                                                               {
                                                                                                                                    side = 1;
                                                                                                                                   rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                   position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                  };
                                                                                                                                  };

class OFCRA_Gunner_Support //Another example
                                                                                                                                 {
                                                                                                                                     name = "Gunner Support (4)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                                                                                                      side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                                                                                                     {
                                                                                                                                          side = 1;
                                                                                                                                         rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                                                                                                         position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                         };
                                                                                                                                         class Unit1
                                                                                                                                         {
                                                                                                                                              side = 1;
                                                                                                                                             rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                                                                                             position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                              };
                                                                                                                                                  class Unit2
                                                                                                                                                  {
                                                                                                                                                       side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                      vehicle = "Artilleur_GMG_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                                                                      rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                                      position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                     };
                                                                                                                                                     class Unit3
                                                                                                                                                     {
                                                                                                                                                          side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                         vehicle = "Artillieur_ADJ_GMG_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                                                                         rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                                         position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                        };
                                                                                                                                                        };

class OFCRA_Demolition //Another example
                                                                                                                                                       {
                                                                                                                                                           name = "Demolition Support (4)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                                                                                                                            side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                                                                                                                           {
                                                                                                                                                                side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                               rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                                                                                                                               position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                               };
                                                                                                                                                               class Unit1
                                                                                                                                                               {
                                                                                                                                                                    side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                   rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                                                                                                                   position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                    };
                                                                                                                                                                        class Unit2
                                                                                                                                                                        {
                                                                                                                                                                             side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                            vehicle = "Demolisseur_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                                                                                            rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                                                            position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                           };
                                                                                                                                                                           class Unit3
                                                                                                                                                                           {
                                                                                                                                                                                side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                               vehicle = "Demolisseur_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                                                                                               rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                                                               position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                              };
                                                                                                                                                                              };

class OFCRA_AntiTank //Another example
                                                                                                                                                                             {
                                                                                                                                                                                 name = "Anti-Tank Support (4)";  // name = "Sentry";
                                                                                                                                                                                  side = 1; //0 = Opfor
                                                                                                                                                                                 {
                                                                                                                                                                                      side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                                     rank = "COMMANDANT";
                                                                                                                                                                                     position[] = {1,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                                     };
                                                                                                                                                                                     class Unit1
                                                                                                                                                                                     {
                                                                                                                                                                                          side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                                         rank = "CAPITAINE";
                                                                                                                                                                                         position[] = {2,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                                          };
                                                                                                                                                                                              class Unit2
                                                                                                                                                                                              {
                                                                                                                                                                                                   side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                                                  rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                                                                                  position[] = {3,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                                                 };
                                                                                                                                                                                                 class Unit3
                                                                                                                                                                                                 {
                                                                                                                                                                                                      side = 1;
                                                                                                                                                                                                     vehicle = "Specialiste_AC_ADJ_B"; // < Second unit
                                                                                                                                                                                                     rank = "SOLDAT";
                                                                                                                                                                                                     position[] = {4,-5,0};
                                                                                                                                                                                                    };
                                                                                                                                                                                                  };
                                                                                                                                                                                                };
                                                                                                                                                                                              };
                                                                                                                                                                                            };
                                                                                                                                                                                          };

• Thanks 1

who can help me about this? 

1) This addons uses RHS and OPFOR to stuff my unit and create new class. Does this respect the copyright of these modes or not? (I need the original modes to use my mode.)

well you have to be careful, it depends exactly what your mod contains. If your mod still requires RHS as a dependancy and doesn't edit or redistribute anything in the original mod it should be ok as it is your own work. If in doubt contact the mod authors and have a good read of their licence. Even if its not  technically required its nice to maintain good manners in the community :D

• Like 1