LIL TIM88

Liberation unsung BROKEN need help!!!!!!

Hi i was wondering if anybody could help me out, recently my friends and  i downloaded the liberation unsung mod of steam to play as it looked fantastic but we have run into a few issues the worst being after about a hour of playing the game who ever is hosting 

has there fps drop to nothing and the game crashes this happens every time regardless of who is hosting, we get 2 error messages every time this happens the first being Script AIS\core\fn_prelnit.sqf not found the second picture res\liberation.jpg not found anyhelp with this major bug would be great. The other issues we have had are annoying as well like not being able to use the 2.5ton truck you get at the base to move cargo but the civillian trucks can? and the AI soldiers we buy not actually shooting when engaged by the enemy instead standing there and not doing much fighting at all. any help with these problems would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Evening! I might be able to help a little.

When hosting the mission what mods are you using to play the mission? 

The missing Liberation.jpg is literally a picture so it shouldn't cause too many issue. I suffer from it as well but have never had any major issues with that. 

From what I have heard about the AI, sometimes the AI go... derpy and don't actually shoot. I believe this partly with UNSUNG, but I could be wrong.

If possible can you link the mission page so I can take a look at it?

Hi nightwolf here is the link for the liberation unsung mission we downloaded https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1227746327&searchtext= and the mods i use along side it are as follows CBA_A3,CUP weapons,units,vehicles mods CUP terrains, core,map,cwa, and  advanced sling loading,towing,rappeling,urban rappeling, ACE, KP ranks, and the unsung vietnam war mod. these are all from the steam workshop page if that helps.

Awesome thanks. Give me a day or so to take a look at it see if I can find a fix. Until then I suggest following and reading up on the link posted above me. Or join us on the discord as well.

One thing I would check to is to disable all the extra mods other than UNSUNG. Just to be on the safe side.