KP Liberation for Arma 3      Overview: The area has fallen to the enemy and it is up to you to take it back! Embark with your teammates on a persistent campaign that will span several weeks of real time to liberate all capitals across the region. Experience a massive “Capture the Island” campaign involving a large range of different settlements across the entire area. Cooperate with up to 34 players, including a Commanding role, two fire-team squads, a medevac and a logistical support squad as well as AI recruits to fill the gaps. Purchase both infantry and vehicles (both ground and air) using three different types of physical resources; supplies, ammunition and fuel. Build the FOB of your dreams with an in-game "what you see is what you get" system. Play within an immersive engine that not only punishes you for civilian casualty but diversely reacts in turn. Combat aggressive and cunning hostile forces who react and adapt to your actions. Monitor and work alongside, or against, independent guerrilla forces. Learn that every window is a threat thanks to the custom urban combat AI. Accomplish meaningful secondary objectives that will benefit your progression. Never lose your progress with the built-in server-side save system.   Introduction: As promised I have continued the Liberation mission originally created by @zbug and in turn started a new thread for this continued version so that the old thread would not lead people to the old GitHub page, as any new links would be lost deep inside many pages. I will update this thread with all new information and the correct links will be shown within this post always. If you encounter any bugs or issues (and there will be some) please report them here at Github and not just here at our Discord or here in this thread. That would a great help to me as it will keep a good overview of any reports. I really hope that @zbug will return in the future but if not, let’s keep this mission running with community support.   Join us on Discord: If you like, you can head over to our Discord. Please post any large issues and bugs on GitHub, because that way I've much more of an overview about reported problems.   Get the Mission: Download the entire mission collection here from Github. Download prepacked missions here from Github. Download prepacked missions here from the Steam Workshop.   Changelog: Have a look at the full changelog on GitHub   The License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2015 GreuhZbug, Wyqer   Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.   THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.