I use this to make my sector control scenarios easy. Just subscribe, get it, open it, highlight everything on the map and save to your custom compositions.

7 sectors

Workshop description:

I have had problems with spawnpoints in sector control mode made with markers and triggers, If no one is near them then the spawn point dies no matter how the trigger is set. If you own 3 sectors, it would be nice to be able to go back to one if you die and say get a tank or something else. 

This missions spawnpoints use a vehicle synced to a regular respawn module, this vehicle will be hidden if your side does not own the sector, the other sides vehicle will not be hidden and they will be able to spawn on it. The show hide module is used to do this. The vehicle in this case is indestructible and unable to move. I used quadbikes to publish this since most play modern even though the first time I did this I used Jeeps and Kubelwagons because I play WWII mods Replace the vehicle with one matching the mod you play and it is better IMO if it is one of the smaller vehicles so you can spawn some place where you aren't going to be immediately shot.

This is set for Blufor and Independent. Easy to change in the triggers conditions and change the sides module for sure or it won't work. No real mission here, just highlight all the stuff on the map and save as a custom composition then delete the mission, I highly doubt I will be updating it for any reason. 

Then use it on your mission. Copy and past to add more sectors or delete sectors and the sectors add on parts (the other modules and triggers that cause the respawn position) to have fewer