fruity_rudy

Control panel not opening anymore

So after the latest patch, I cannot open the control panel anymore (GPS, or minedetector). I had shactac, cba, jsrs and midtex running..thought it might be caused by an addon, turned em off..still the same..maybe it was just a bug on the server? Anybody else having issues with that?

On 12/7/2017 at 4:02 AM, fruity_rudy said:

So after the latest patch, I cannot open the control panel anymore (GPS, or minedetector). I had shactac, cba, jsrs and midtex running..thought it might be caused by an addon, turned em off..still the same..maybe it was just a bug on the server? Anybody else having issues with that?

Yup.

No sling load assist either

Come into settings of a game, change an arrangement and the size of the radar \GPS windows.
For one of two windows, change of the size is available. With this change there was your problem.

• Like 2

Go to Options > Game > Layout, select the Arma 3 (Default) preset again and confirm. It will bring the panels back to their original positions and size.
Since 1.78 it's possible to resize the panels (as mentioned by lex) with a limitation that both panels will always have the same dimensions. You can change the size by RMB-dragging the right panel. The left panel in the layout editor is only an anchor - you'll see the updated dimensions only after you restart the game.

yea i figured it out meanwhile..setting it to default was the fix..they were just in the void..thx anyways