Sign in to follow this  

Hello all

On my UKF Patrol mission (see User Missions) I have a trigger for when the player completes all of their assigned objectives.

There are six objectives in total and I have each objective marked off with "1" objStatus "DONE"; obj1completed=true; in a trigger.

The final objective is for the player to reach the extraction point. The trigger is grouped to the player and is set to activate when the group leader (the player starts off alone then takes command of the group for the rest of the mission) is within the trigger radius. However, it is not working. The contents of the trigger:

On Activation: [] exec "dia3.sqs"; "6" objStatus "DONE"; obj6completed=true

I have another trigger to end the mission (type End1) which has the following in the condition field:

obj1completed AND obj2 completed AND obj3completed AND obj4completed AND obj5completed AND obj6completed

I've used this system before in a mission and it worked, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong this time.

Any help appreciated!

Yes, i can't remember exactly but try to activate the last trigger replacing 'group leader' by 'vehicle'. IIRC there was a bug with that activation.

• Like 1

Are you sure the sixth objective trigger isn't firing or is it the end trigger that isn't firing ?

The sixth objective trigger isn't firing as I'm not getting the radio exchange contained in dia3.sqs between the player's unit and HQ when they reach the extraction point.

That's strange. I just tried it and it works well (me as a colonel, a trigger linked to me, fired as 'vehicle' or 'group leader', a group that joins me through a 'join and lead' WP before we all go into the trigger).

• Like 1

Bizarre. I'll try some random changes, hopefully one of them works and I can push the mission out and get working on the next one. :)

• Confused 1