croatinator

Can't delete old spawnpoint

Hi. I have an odd problem. I have been making one big mission for at least 6 months now. One problem I have in MP is that I have one extra spawnpoint which is not shown in Eden editor. How is that? Well, I think I placed a marker and then used script for spawning there or something like that. Later on I started using modules for spawning. Since I am working a long time on this, I cant be sure. Now, the problem is, now I can't see neither that marker, nor spawnpoint. Nothing is in that place. Yet, when I start the mission in MP, I can still choose that spawn, with it's old name and spawn on it. I tried searching for that marker or respawn module in the left panel in Eden and it is just not there. Somehow, the mission won't show me the spawnpoint while editing, but it will show in the game. 

I opened the "mission.SQM" file where all the stuff in the map is written and I actually found that spawnpoint by searching for its name. It has its ID, type, classes and atributes. When I try to delete that whole part of the file and start the mission in editor, I get the error saying something about missing }. What part to delete, from which line to which?

Can anybody help me?