Hi there

I have issues wit the game its very lagy,i have fps drops to 7 i try difrent setting but nothing helps...i have nvidia 1070 and 32 gb of ram runnig on 1866 mhz and 8 core processor....

i dont know why but is seem to be that game is not optimized well please fix this....-

hehehehe you are you kidding me....no realy a cannot make game work...does anybody have solution to this.....

7 hours ago, Hawk1989 said:

I have issues wit the game its very lagy,i have fps drops to 7 i try difrent setting but nothing helps...i have nvidia 1070 and 32 gb of ram runnig on 1866 mhz and 8 core processor.... i dont know why but is seem to be that game is not optimized well please fix this....-
Congrats, you just discovered that Argo isn't optimized well. IT WILL NOT CHANGE, cause this is an Engine issues and the Argo team is most likely a Modding team (kind of). I don't understand why you got so bad performance though, it shouldn't be too hard for your PC IMO.

5 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/argo/16186

Your system isn't even close to the system requirements.
Are you crazy ? His PC is well enough to play the game over 60 FPS, maybe not on Ultra though, but for sure on the lowest settings.

well thats bad,realy good game porr optimisation,i hope that thay will fix it once...:)