Hello again! I'm stuck in removing an action from an RHSUSAF vehicle.

I've found the class herarchy in the editor: CfgVehicles >> RHS_C130J >> UserActions >> OpenMenu

Here's the content of "OpenMenu"

Spoiler

class OpenMenu
 			{
 				userActionID = 74;
				priority = 11.008;
 				displayName = "<t color='#FDDE00'>Open control panel</t>";
 				position = "pos_gunner";
 				radius = 10;
 				animPeriod = 2;
 				onlyForplayer = 1;
 				condition = "((call rhsusf_fnc_findPlayer) in this)";
 				statement = "[this] call rhs_fnc_c130j_openMenu";
 			};

description.ext doesn't support changing CfgVehicle classes, so I created an addon, but I stil have that action shown.

This is the content of my config.cpp

Spoiler

class CfgPatches
{
	class BRZ_PanelRem_C130_RHS
	{
		units[] = {};
		weapons[] = {};
		requiredVersion = 0.1;
		requiredAddons[] = {};
	};
};

class CfgVehicles
{
	class RHS_C130J: RHS_C130J_Base
	{
		class UserActions
		{
			delete OpenMenu;
		};
	}
};

What am I doing wrong? This is my first time messing with classes, so I kindly need your help.

Thank you!

Sorry for bumping this but I would love to hear from you if you found a solution? I'm trying to do this too. 

I tried your suggestion but copying "class OpenMenu" etc in config.cpp or Description.ext didn't do anything. I also tried overwriting it giving it a new userActionID and priority value but still nothing.

EDIT: The only solution for not opening the control panel is to put the code below in my init.sqf:

inGameUISetEventHandler ["Action", "if (_this select 4 == ""Open Control Panel"") then { private _return = TRUE; _return }"];

But it's not taking away that ugly yellow text "Open Control Panel" popping up behind the intro text in my mission. Even when I disable HUD the only thing showing is that context menu. It would be alright if the yellow text was hidden until you scrolled or something but nope.

I dug it:

missionNamespace setVariable ["bis_fnc_moduleRemoteControl_unit", objNull];   // does the trick

Not sure you are not loosing some other features, somewhere in other RHS thingies. So, if you need to recover something:

missionNamespace setVariable ["bis_fnc_moduleRemoteControl_unit", player];

You can write  getin getOut EHs if needed.