scotg

Multi-project consolidation?

Can someone point me in the right direction, or perhaps offer some guidelines? I'm not entirely sure what questions I need to ask, even... I have several vehicle mods and a couple of soldier gear mods, each one self-contained, but I want to merge them under one blanket mod. It was always my intention to eventually do this for the sake of consolidation, but now other reasons have made the need a higher priority. I have some universal textures and models, such as commo equipment and pioneer tools, that can be attached to each main model (usually a vehicle), but I want to have them all in one place. I'll probably have many of them as add-on proxies, if possible. So far, all of my model, config, and material paths have been relative to each individual mod. I know I'll have to change all that, but I want to get it done so that future projects will be consistent. Also, I figure the organization of other assets like custom classes, faction icons, fonts, and environmental textures can also benefit from doing this.