Hi Guys,

Some time ago, I re-made an old OFP mission we used to play (Spetsgruppe 13).  I've had no issues with it.

I did wind up publishing it on Steam.  Since then, I've been locked out from Editing it.  I do use the CUP and RHS mods, with the old maps and equipment for this, but in Arma, it says I'm missing the "whweapons" mod.  I've never heard of this and can find nothing on it anywhere on the web.  It seems I'm permanently locked out from ever editing my mission again.

No... I don't want to rebuild it from scratch, if possible.

SB7ZkpI.jpg

Thanks

ZF

Edited by zad fnark
Added Pic

30 minutes ago, zad fnark said:

Hi Guys,

Some time ago, I re-made an old OFP mission we used to play (Spetsgruppe 13).  I've had no issues with it.

I did wind up publishing it on Steam.  Since then, I've been locked out from Editing it.  I do use the CUP and RHS mods, with the old maps and equipment for this, but in Arma, it says I'm missing the "whweapons" mod.  I've never heard of this and can find nothing on it anywhere on the web.  It seems I'm permanently locked out from ever editing my mission again.

No... I don't want to rebuild it from scratch, if possible.

Thanks

ZF

Aaaand the question is?

Cheers

Double check your mods that you load in with, that they don't add some unwanted dependency. Then merge your mission over into a new, empty mission, re-save, move over all the scripts and such into the new mission folder, and you should be good to go.

That did the trick, jshock.  Thanks.

Sometimes the answer is too obvious.  Never used the merge feature before.

I was able to play the finished mission just fine.  I just couldn't edit it.

Weird.