wingnutt270

Saving Zeus edits with MCC from mission start

Apoligies, this is more of a MCC related question than Zeus, but I figured this was the best place for it.

I'm using Zeus along with MCC4 to create some re-playable SP content but Im running into a bit of an issue.

After entering preview mode and making my mission and changes within Zeus, then saving via MCC (export sqm data, replace sqm data in mission file)  everything works BUT..  the units/events are not starting from where they were originally placed, instead they are starting from wherever they were when I saved the sqm data, which is obviously not ideal.

I've watched some Youtube videos and done some reading (to learn what I know to this point) but Im not seeing any mention of this problem or how to address it.   So I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

On 8/24/2017 at 9:32 AM, wingnutt270 said:

Apoligies, this is more of a MCC related question than Zeus, but I figured this was the best place for it.

I'm using Zeus along with MCC4 to create some re-playable SP content but Im running into a bit of an issue.

After entering preview mode and making my mission and changes within Zeus, then saving via MCC (export sqm data, replace sqm data in mission file)  everything works BUT..  the units/events are not starting from where they were originally placed, instead they are starting from wherever they were when I saved the sqm data, which is obviously not ideal.

I've watched some Youtube videos and done some reading (to learn what I know to this point) but Im not seeing any mention of this problem or how to address it.   So I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

You should post your query here=https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/142042-mcc-sandbox-3-dynamic-mission-creating-tool-for-arma-3/

but I'll answer  it best I can..when you export  the mis file during preview the objects pos will be saved at the location they were at when exported.That is if you exported during preview play the units pos will  not  be  the same pos he started in .