autigergrad

British Army "Combined Mods" Faction configs

Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928095301

This is a simple config that combines several popular British mods into one combined faction. The faction uses the outstanding 3CB packs as the "base" of the faction, then adds in missing support pieces through CUP and Burnes mods. This should be particularly useful for any ALiVE mission makers who want to be able to easily use one fleshed out British faction in their missions/campaigns. I am now up to 3 fully fleshed out factions for Desert, Woodland, and Tropical campaigns. I will also be adding a Snow faction in the future.

The combined faction includes:

-3CB: Infantry, Woodland Landrovers, Jackals, Coyotes, Apaches, Merlins, Wildcats 
-Burnes: Foxhound, Husky, Panther (manned by 3CB crews)
-CUP: Challenger Tanks, Wolfhounds, Mastiffs, Ridgebacks, Warrirors, Bulldogs (all manned by 3CB crews), Harrier Jets, Chinook Helicopter

Faction Name to use with ALiVE
MTP Uniforms with Woodland Vehicles: Brit_Army_MTP
Desert uniforms with Desert Vehicles: Brit_Army_Desert
Tropical Uniforms with Woodland Vehicles: Brit_Army_Tropical

I plan on continously updating these configs as the required mods are updated, expanded, and/or tweaked. If new vehicles for the Brits appear, I will add them to the config as needed.

• Like 7