Sign in to follow this  
saboertjie

Lawless Servers

I have made the donation to become an ARGO supporter. I am now regretting that decision as your servers are virtually unplayable due to the current state of team killing. Players with the tags "_John_Cena_" and "Randy_Orton" is creating havoc on the server sitting at the spawn killing his team mates as the leave the protected zone to get into a chopper. He would take a chopper and purposefully fly it into other chopper with players trying to enjoy the game.

This situation really needs to be addressed or you will loose most of your supporter base. I would suggest that you at least implement a vote kick system so that players can get rid of these type of player. I will make a recording of this and if you need the evidence please contact me.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, saboertjie said:

I have made the donation to become an ARGO supporter. I am now regretting that decision as your servers are virtually unplayable due to the current state of team killing. Players with the tags "_John_Cena_" and "Randy_Orton" is creating havoc on the server sitting at the spawn killing his team mates as the leave the protected zone to get into a chopper. He would take a chopper and purposefully fly it into other chopper with players trying to enjoy the game.

This situation really needs to be addressed or you will loose most of your supporter base. I would suggest that you at least implement a vote kick system so that players can get rid of these type of player. I will make a recording of this and if you need the evidence please contact me.

Thanks

errr a little confused ..... 

you became a argo supporter by buying the supporter pack which is great as you now have access to the premium servers ...   maybe i have missed something but i havent seen any choppers that you can fly in the game ...... you sure you havent connected to Arma 3 server on the Malden map ? 

Yes I know that I can play on the premium servers now but I like to play with my friends, some of them cannot play on the premium servers. I also bought the supporters pack to get rid of the ARGO "advertising" that comes up on the screen and annoys the crap out of you. The server was the "CUSTOM - COOP FRAGZONE#2 *Overflow server* updated". I think I know the difference between ARMA and ARGO.

Even if this is not a premium server at least try and do something to ensure players have an enjoyable stay on your servers.

This is the link to the video, just joined and getting TK'ed. Problem here is this has been going on for the whole day - pull the logs and see for yourself.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164946263

this is a custom server it has nothing to do with the supporters pack  ....  

its not an official server so posting on here seems a little pointless to me as its down to the server host  only they can pull the server logs and control any players team killing, ONLY official servers are provided by the dev team (BI) this server is provided by anyone random player wanting to host a server from their PC the adverts you talk about are controlled by the server host ...... CUSTOM - COOP FRAGZONE#2 *Overflow server  whoever this maybe 

• Like 1

Thanks Shane, I did not know that. Will see if I can track down the owners of the server...

any server listed as custom is a none official server ......  

all you need to do is run the server tool in your games folder or click host server in the browser so it could be anyone .... there are some servers that are provided by GSP as well  but these too are non official so you get NO XP towards your overall BI Argo ranking 

Thanks, all makes sense now as to why it so bad on these servers... maybe time to switch to the official servers.