Kpl-Tim-NL

unable to log in account on game

i cant log in to use my account on the server it says : Internal server error

"Internal server error" => Bohemia side

Wait a little and everything will be back.

Nao consigo mais jogar ... o prazer de baixar o jogo deixando meu computador ligado por 2 dias com a conclusão do pagamento.
Joguei no primeiro momento ... depois faz uma conta na "BOHEMIA" e loguei nela, clique em equipamentos para ter acesso a mais coisas e tudo mais ... 
mais quando estiver pronto para jogar, nao ha servidores para poder jogar.
Muito insatisfeito por isso, pensei que fosse algo por minha linguagem que tenha tido algo a ver com o jogo ou servidores .. coloquei em ingles novamente mais nao adianta. Gostaria de uma resposta por vez! #QUEROJOGAR

3 hours ago, Shenyder said:

Nao consigo mais jogar ... o prazer de baixar o jogo deixando meu computador ligado por 2 dias com a conclusão do pagamento.
Joguei no primeiro momento ... depois faz uma conta na "BOHEMIA" e loguei nela, clique em equipamentos para ter acesso a mais coisas e tudo mais ... 
mais quando estiver pronto para jogar, nao ha servidores para poder jogar.
Muito insatisfeito por isso, pensei que fosse algo por minha linguagem que tenha tido algo a ver com o jogo ou servidores .. coloquei em ingles novamente mais nao adianta. Gostaria de uma resposta por vez! #QUEROJOGAR

Please post only in English, this is English speaking forum

This is what @Shenyder said ( translated with google translate )

I can no longer play ... the pleasure of downloading the game leaving my computer on for 2 days upon completion of the payment.
I played in the first moment ... then make an account in "BOHEMIA" and log in, click on equipment to have access to more things and everything ...
More when you are ready to play, there are no servers to play.
Very dissatisfied for this, I thought it was something for my language that had something to do with the game or servers .. I put it in English again no use. I would like one answer at a time! #I WANT PLAY

Hello sir,

Please next time try to speak english ^^... I'm also not a native english and I still try to speak english so please do it aswell =b

Did you try to use the buttons raid, link and clash to join a server ? Or did you used the server browser ?

Everything work fine for me. When was the last time you tried ?

Do you have any error message somewhere ? ( login screen for example )

13 hours ago, Kpl-Tim-NL said:

i cant log in to use my account on the server it says : Internal server error

Also the issue should be fixed :)

• Like 1