Sign in to follow this  
VeleZ_One

BattlEye Blocks tvlib64.dll

BattlEye Locks a File tvlib64.dll

E: \ Windows \ System32 \ ltvlib64.dll

When you delete a file, the Internet is turned off.
How do I fix this error?

BattlEye блокирует файл tvlib64.dll
[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Windows\System32\ltvlib64.dll".
пробовал удалять файл но при этом отключается интернет, совсем.
Подскажите что делать.
Edited by VeleZ_One
Перевод

On 09/07/2017 at 6:12 AM, VeleZ_One said:

BattlEye Locks a File tvlib64.dll

E: \ Windows \ System32 \ ltvlib64.dll

When you delete a file, the Internet is turned off.
How do I fix this error?

BattlEye блокирует файл tvlib64.dll
[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Windows\System32\ltvlib64.dll".
пробовал удалять файл но при этом отключается интернет, совсем.
Подскажите что делать.

See what this file is on your computer, battleye has a whitelist of programs which will not allow you to launch a game which is BE protected.

The URtvlib64.dll file is responsible for the Internet. I don't know exactly. But if it's not there, the Internet isn't working. The browser does not work, Steam, Uplay...

Файл URURtvlib64.dll отвечает за Интернет. Я не знаю точно. Но если его нет, интернет не работает. Браузер не работает,  Steam, Uplay...

25 minutes ago, VeleZ_One said:

The URtvlib64.dll file is responsible for the Internet. I don't know exactly. But if it's not there, the Internet isn't working. The browser does not work, Steam, Uplay...

Файл URURtvlib64.dll отвечает за Интернет. Я не знаю точно. Но если его нет, интернет не работает. Браузер не работает,  Steam, Uplay...

https://www.herdprotect.com/ltvlib64.dll-00d2b513c4a0bb7301abf18c5a1f0e792451a992.aspx

Seems to be part of some kind unwanted software by ATOM SECURITY OOO  in Novosibirsk, Nso in Russia

Try Malewarebytes or Zemana Antimaleware to remove it. It is rated to be dangerous in 60% of the cases.

The "ltvlib64.dll" file is not a part of the Windows OS, but part of some kind of "User and employee monitoring software" StaffCop. Is it a computer owned by a company? If not I wouid recommend to remove it, as it could be used to get your passwords, email and other private data from your computer.

• Like 1